International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was walking to class then my mom called me and was like, "you have a package from new zealand, you want me to open it?" and i was like, "nooooo!!" i wanted to cut accounting so i could go home and check it.

andewhall hella hooked it up. i looooooooooove it thanks for all the stuff!! <3 whoever got ande better have spoiled him :P

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

That is a great gift ande! you get that all blacks gear cheap? ...when NZ choked in the world cup? ...again? :D

Rajio spent hours kissing the lip spot, then he jerked on it like he said he would, then he kissed it for 20 mins more...

vihbvr.jpg

first i noticed a couple of print outs... care to explain these? here's one of em:

2cf7f41.jpg

some small sketches and a printout of the first page of the weekly sketch group thread

2zqetdx.jpg

and the main deal:

2jeured.jpg

pretty cool. i like foreign films (it's spanish if you couldn't tell) so i'm partially interested in watching it, and i'm a philosophy nerd so i'd be glad to read up on something other than leibniz/freud (dumbass)/nietzche etc.

thanks designersheep!

What DjRaj.....you got an original JJ lipstick smooch card!!!!!!! Predict massive ebay interest.

Hmm... next time I'm gonna send some lipstick on card too and say it's from Jungle Jane.

Also... I can't wait to see the most awesome gift. I bet someone fucked it up for the rest of us, said "to HELL" with the price limit and sent something crazy limited/expensive/priceless ann d item... ugh I feel sick at the thought.

that would be unfortunate as you have parted with your mother's dildos

like that story about the man who sold his redmoon to buy his wife a comb only to find she had cut her hair to buy him a braided leather wallet rope. (or something)

or isn't that how those things work?

I got mine yesterday, thanks masuerte! Been slack at posting pic's...will do it today.

Samsikle, glad you like the stuff. Jaffas are awesome...they are the original movie chocolate, back in the day when cinemas had wooden floors kids used to drop jaffas on purpose and they would roll down the floor making a hell of a racket. hehe.

That is a great gift ande! you get that all blacks gear cheap? ...when NZ choked in the world cup? ...again? :D

Haha........yeah there should be an 'All Blacks choked again' sale every 4 years. We will win the world cup in 2011.

Hopefully.

DSCN4067.jpg

Murakami book (this is so awesome)

Imitation silly string

Energy gum which is actually kind of good

Bathroom reading material

also:

samyahoo.jpg

This is so much better than the stupid shit I sent my gay buddy. Sending stolen goods = a mad good idea.

I'm putting in my application for round two as of now.

PS, mrip, you have really bad ass handwriting.