gimmegimme

Samurai Jeans

http://www.jeans-izumi.co.jp/yssuhp/sms2%20page.html

The linen patch caught my eye

Collab, four pocket buckle back. Not for me, but hadn't seen them before.

I'd like to see diff patches put on more Sam stuff. Linen, diff leathers, embossed patches (screw the expense!)

The ostrich patch on the SExSC looked wicked and unique. More of that kind of thing would only be better.

those are flavor right there...

well here are my 710's...

4 machine washes and a few soaks here and there

no flashhhh

FS020.jpg

FS021.jpg

still got long wayyyz to goooo

Selling my size 30 710s (chain stitched at BIG to a 33 inseam), if anyone is interested (PM me). Pictures and a thread in supermarket to come...

less than 7 months, i rotate them with my apc's

Some fit pics?

I soaked my S5000VXs once in the tub, and then put them through a hot wash cycle...used our fancy cabinet dryer on them as well...they shrank down pretty good, but I'm wondering if I should wash them again before having the inseam shortened? They measure right around 36" now, so I'm guessing they won't shrink much more.

^^5000s right?

Aghh nice fit tabris!

nice. i just got my 5000bks today, looser in the waist than anything i own, think itll be nice to have some comfier/slouchier shit, and finally a black pair for the collectionnn :]

samurai denim shirt

_MG_0382.jpg

_MG_0383.jpg

_MG_0384.jpg

_MG_0385.jpg

_MG_0386.jpg

_MG_0387.jpg

_MG_0388.jpg

any pit stain fadez?!11

i kid but looks good.

i believe i will be saving up for sams soon, yay

I like the pockets on that denim shirt. Reminds me of the jin pockets. Whats the weight of the denim?

im not sure 10oz maybe or less

nice. i just got my 5000bks today, looser in the waist than anything i own, think itll be nice to have some comfier/slouchier shit, and finally a black pair for the collectionnn :]

you should try another hot soak. i thought i'd got all the shrinking out of my s710s with the first one, but i let them completely dry and soaked again and they fit tons better. :)

anyone have the samurai 2nd s5000 collab jeans in a tag 31? i want to know the measurements presoak or post soak. thinking about sizing up

thanks

so.... yesterday when I was about to wash my USA's i discovered that the crotch was about to blow out, so I got it fixed... when I was on the merge of throwing them in the washer I also found out that the threading on one of the backpockets are coming apart, got it fixed aswell...

my question is... I have never experienced this before with any jeans, which I have worn for over twice the time I have worn my USA's... neither SDA 103's, PBJ XX007 or my Ande Whalls has ever even have a torn apart thread.. now it has happened twice to my sammies... and i simply cannot figure out why, because i wash all my jeans with two months periods and i didnt wear the USA's any harder than any of the other jeans...

i'm not the first one with this problem with samurais i guess, so whats the fuzz? why arent sammies as durable as other jeans?

^youre correct in that, but i believe pbj and sda both use 100% cotton thread as well, am i right?

Those have aged very nicely emmit. The cut is very nice on you too, how did you size them?