Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Would anyone be interested in trading a 34W pair of Samurais for my 32W pair (S0510WX, Lot 9, 19oz)? I bought them from Self Edge during the Levi's lawsuit a few years ago, even though I knew a 32 was going to be too small. I convinced myself that they would stretch enough, but after just 8 or 10 wears, I realized it wasn't going to happen. So I put them away in a drawer just in case some future version of me started running marathons and lost 20 lbs. But now I have a baby and a tenure deadline coming up, and the marathon-running version of me is looking farther and farther away.

I'm hoping to find someone in the opposition position - someone with a pair of 34W who wishes he'd sized down to a 32W. They don't have to be the same model - I just want a pair of Samurais that fit!

(I suppose I'd be willing to sell them, but I'd much, much rather trade. I probably wouldn't sell them for less than $250 - enough to cover most of a pair of Strongholds from Context.)

Measurements:

Waist - 16.5" across

Ineam - 36"

Front rise - 10.5"

Hem - 8.5"

sam510wx0151.jpg

sam510wx0031.jpg

sam510wx0041.jpg

sam510wx0071.jpg

sam510wx0091.jpg

sam510wx0111.jpg

sam510wx0131.jpg

airfred, awesome that you got them down that slim, but are they going to stretch back to the first soak pics?

They'll stretch out but not back to the first soak pics because you can't tell from the pics but the 1st soak and 2nd soak were a huge difference. Especially from the knee down which is where I was looking for the most shrinkage.

And thanks everyone for the +rep