Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Im not hating, I always just wondered how those kinda fades looked like in fit pics. I wore my jeans with a 36 inch hem for the longest time before I decided it just looked too bunched up at the bottom plus I wasn't getting anything close to your level of stacking.

To each his own, and I mean no harm in that (check your +rep from me)

You and me both today brother!!

23thws0.jpg

Right on, bro! 710s?

I love the feel of the Samurai tee. To be honest it was my first time dropping $100 on any t-shirt. I can bring myself to buy $300 jeans, but for shirts it's a little harder to do.

P.S. thanks for the +rep, everyone

I have a pair of new Samurai Klax-on collaborations from around 2006/7 but obviously there's no info on the Klax-on site cos I bought them so long ago. Looking to sell them - does anyone have any info on the denim weight or anything to help here? I checked the old SUFU guide to all Samurai models but they weren't on there.

They're labelled K-087 on the leather tag and K1006M on the inner tag

Thanks

theyre 15oz samurai denim non texas cotton non zero denim same in they use on the 15 oz regular denim on the 2nd x s710 cut theyre in a s0510xx cut how much?

theyre 15oz samurai denim non texas cotton non zero denim same in they use on the 15 oz regular denim on the 2nd x s710 cut theyre in a s0510xx cut how much?

Hey thanks for the information! Wonder why Klax-on did this collab if it's the same as S710 but in S0510xx cut? They feel less relaxed than the S0510XX cut but I'll try them again. Someone has already asked me to keep these for him so I can't offer them for sale here unless he changes his mind - if so 'll get right back to you.....but I'd be guessing Edmond that your top offer on these would be around $140 including shipping.....or even less!!!!!!!

I love the feel of the Samurai tee. To be honest it was my first time dropping $100 on any t-shirt. I can bring myself to buy $300 jeans, but for shirts it's a little harder to do.

Totally, my gf harrasses me about spending so much on a tshirt all the time.

I basically just bought it because I was in Osaka at the SAM store and didnt want to leave empty handed but already had bought two pairs of jeans on the trip.