Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

do we need to size down at all with a pair of 0500xx's from BIG? i ask in case they have anything going on with the lot and what not

I just got a pair from BiG in size 33 (lot 12) and am usually between a 33 and 34. They're pretty tight in the waist, but not bad. Also, I only did a 2 hour cold soak and tugged at the waist a little while they were damp.

Looking for help on sizing these

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3888&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

I'm about a 34 waist using BiG measuring style. (My best fitting jeans are 16.5 across but I want my Samurai jeans to be a bit more relaxed, which would be 17 across for me). Most of my jeans that I own have a 30 tag size. (Except my APCs... everyone I asked/read said to go 28s if I normally wear 30s... and they are still way too tight after 3 months, thus the Sams).

Anyhow, what shrinkage can I expect on those, if any? BiG has no description for those, but the other 21oz do --- about the same or what? Any advice on size?

Thanks.

I think you should upsize at least one, meaning 35 or 36 because they shrink from tagged size.

You should email BiG and see if a size 34 measures 34 at the waist, if yes, get a 35 or 36