Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

sounds like you're similar to me, get a 36 for sure.

38's would be humongous.

also, samurai's are much roomier than both pairs you've mentioned and will stretch as well.

Thanks for the advice!

Just thinking though a Samurai 710xx tagged size 36 measures 37 raw. After a hot soak these would shrink to about a 35 inch waist. I was thinking maybe it's safer to go with the tagged size 38 then after a good hot soaking I could always where a belt with them.

Would be good to know if anyone here owns either a 34 Dior MIJ Raw 19cm/20cm or a pair of 34inch New Standards and what size do they wear in a Samurai 710xx ???

Weird, no reply. Well I'm not going back to Taipei for a while...which is actually why I got the pair of Samurais...but I suggest waiting a little longer for the email? Or sending new ones. They are usually pretty timely with their emails.

Ha, just kidding, but I will try the Taipei store as you suggest; the other two did not reply. Looking forward to updates - great looking denim with great details.

Guest redchris
Look what Father Christmas just brought lateto my door.

30122010523.jpg

30122010524.jpg

30122010525.jpg

30122010526.jpg

30122010527.jpg

30122010528.jpg

"You don't look that big, why'd you get a 38? "

My waist is about 35. They are supposed to be a repro 1944 fit, hence the painted arcs.

They shrank down to a 36w in a cold soak, I daresay a hot one would get them near to a sufu fit?

If you REALLY want something similar to the Black Knights you can always buy a pair of 500BK's and have them redone to the measurements of the Black Knights. Earlier in the thread a guy did that with his 5000BK's I think he sent his to Hollywood Trading Company.

Edit here's the post I was talking about

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1083626&postcount=1301

also on page 131 of this thread there's more pictures of em.

hope i read the enquiry correctly, am still nursing my flu thus very stupid right now

17oz Jin (S0110XJ) specs:

denim: 17oz LHT

waist sizes: 28 - 40 inches

length: default 36 inches (for all)

cutting: slim straight with shallow rise

size chart

vq1dm8.jpg

and no, i do not work for Samurai... haha

Samura confirmed it!

S5000VX 24oz is coming out around June! It's the RHT denim like the first 24oz denim. Gotta save some money ;)

Goddamn it !!!!!!:mad: That's it, I'm pushing the start date back (joke).