Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

do you man

did you happen to take any pics inside the HQ or was that not allowed?

I thought it would have been disrespectful to even ask to take a photo inside the store. But funny enough, the calendar they gave me has a photo of the store...

IMG_4868.jpg

The Goodbye 2009 jeans were front and center as you walk up the stairs... you can't miss em.

They also had a couple samurai swords in a glass case... I now regret not asking about them.

But, they did also say that there will be some special stuff coming out for the World Cup next year... we will have to stay tuned...

dhalgren, where in Osaka is that flagship store? definitely going to check it out next time in Japan

It's near a subway station called Nakatsu. It's actually a very short walk from Umeda. It's surrounded by residential and a block or two from train tracks. The only landmark I can remember right now is that it's near a Lawson.

less talk more pictures, anyway here my Black Knights little under a month.

more talk about your pictures, I too pre-ordered a pair of BKs and haven't been able to wear anything else since... they are gonna be a while to fade I'm thinking but if you're like me and step on your hems when not in shoes you should have a nice little preview by now.

can't wait to see these after they get torn the fuck up; extreme damage always looks awesome on blacks.

In his defense, the Era model doesn't come in a Black/Black colorway.

hahaha touche. however, the authentics do! and authentics are cooler than eras anyway. speaking of vans, i just picked up some chukka lows. didn't know they made those. they'd be perfect if there was just a touch less padding. i might open them up.

and to the dude who bought the samurai shoes, sorry for calling you out like that, i meant no disrespect. just suggesting against buying shoes that look so near-identical to vans, which can be had on the cheap.

more talk about your pictures, I too pre-ordered a pair of BKs and haven't been able to wear anything else since... they are gonna be a while to fade I'm thinking but if you're like me and step on your hems when not in shoes you should have a nice little preview by now.

can't wait to see these after they get torn the fuck up; extreme damage always looks awesome on blacks.

yeah my thighs are getting lighter and there's minor fading on the lap, my rivets though are gonna be showing in a couple of months.