Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I bought levi 1947 stf's but now im looking to get a really nice pair of raw denim and i like what i see with samurai's. I bought a size thirty in those levi's and when i warm soak them the top button is semi difficult to button so should i do the same with samurai's? I also plan on buying 710s.

were these 1947 stfs the limited edition non selvage or were they the real deal LVC? I think there is a difference in sizing.

measure your waist and thighs then consult the sizing chart here

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2578&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

if you are still concerned post those measurements. there are tons of s710 owners here that I'm sure will help you out.

Another sizing question about 710s.

I wear APC NS in 32" and they've stretched to 36" waist which feels pretty huge and I have to use a belt with them. I measured my waist about 2" under the navel (where I normally wear my jeans) and got 35". I'm aiming for a relatively slim fit and wondered if I could fit in 34"? Additionally, at navel I measured 31", but I'm never going to wear them that high.

does the thigh stretch a lot on the texas cotton as well? or is just mainly the waist

my 500s have enough room in the thighs, so they don't need to stretch in that area. but every denim stretches in the points of stress

I wear APC NS in 32" and they've stretched to 36" waist which feels pretty huge and I have to use a belt with them. I measured my waist about 2" under the navel (where I normally wear my jeans) and got 35". I'm aiming for a relatively slim fit and wondered if I could fit in 34"? Additionally, at navel I measured 31", but I'm never going to wear them that high.

a 34 should be safe if your thighs fit in

Are you black knight buyers going true to size? My girlfriend wants to buy me a pair for christmas. Hopefully they're still available around that time.

After back and forth with Gordon, I ended up going True to Size. Although initially I was leaning towards 1 size down. If I had sized down 1, it would actually be perfect after the waist stretches 1 inch.

^ i like the fit on those erk..did you go TTS or size down?

I originally had a pair that were true to size and they fit me really weird. super baggy and awkward. So I ebayed those and got one size down to a 34. I've got a little extra girth around my gut so the waist fit comfy on the 35s but the thighs were outrageous; and like everyone says these do stretch a whole lot. this picture is after a recent wash and are tagged 34 so they've stretched out to about 35 right now but before that they measured 36 which is what they measured raw.

Are you black knight buyers going true to size? My girlfriend wants to buy me a pair for christmas. Hopefully they're still available around that time.

TTS. based on my experience with three pairs of 0500s and finding that sizing down 1 did the job. with the slimmer fit of the 710 i'm not effing around with sizing down. but it all depends on the fit you're going for. i'm not into skin tight, more slim fit.

Oh no, I'm not exactly heroin-skinny, so no unnecessary sizing down for me. I already own a pair of 710s, and true to size is right on. Wasn't sure if the different denim was going to have any effect on sizing. Didn't want to order TTS and end up needing to size down/up X sizes.

true *****still - sometimes I think all they do when making limited editions is switching the denim or adding a second leather patch or going all wild with the arcs...

I appreciate it a lot more if they come up with a new cut or some really new denim or something along those lines...probably why all the selfedge ed. sell like crazy....

true *****still - sometimes I think all they do when making limited editions is switching the denim or adding a second leather patch or going all wild with the arcs...

I appreciate it a lot more if they come up with a new cut or some really new denim or something along those lines...probably why all the selfedge ed. sell like crazy....

Yep Yep. I think special editions are lame. I think anytime you see "limited quantities only" it becomes a hypebeast marathon. Maybe that is why the SE collabs sell so much.

Well, it's not like they are selling hundreds of pairs of these limited editions. I'm pretty sure that most of the limited stuff SE and BIG has made has been less than 200 pairs of each style, probably way less. I look at it as more of a promotional thing for the brands, shit for collectors and whatnot. I'd guess that the new products that are of real import to these brands and stores become part of their main lines, not one offs.

I wear a 32 in APC NS as well. Waist has also stretched out to just over 36" for me, but everywhere else fits perfectly the way I like it. I could easily size down in the waist, but I have somewhat bigger thighs due to playing a lot of sports and I love the fit of the 32's through the thighs and legs - slim but not skinny.

I got a 34 in my 710's (lot 11) and after two hot soaks (air dry) and about two months of wear, the waist has stretched out to just under 35". I could probably go down one size in the waist and still button them but they would be TIGHT. Everywhere else is quite roomy and I feel like I could easily go down at least one size elsewhere.

Hope this helps.