Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

black knights soon?

I hope it hasn't been pushed back , awfully quiet

for once i'm showing restraint and not calling BiG to see what they have to say.

so, one of you fuckers do it, and then post the response :)

im kind of stuck between size 30 and 29 in the 0500xx's i just dont know what one to order , im a 30 in sd 103 but i had to jam the waist to soak them and my new burgus plus size 30 measure 31 (its a comfy fit) . i dont want a ball tight fit , i just dont want to look like a Canadian mountie.

how long have each pair got on them?

honestly not real sure, since I rotate them and wear shorts and other pants, as well.

I got the USAs in March 2008 and the s0500 in November 2008.

USAs have around 4 washes (maybe 5?) and s0500 have 1. Both were machine wash and dried initially to shrink, but not including that in those counts.

im kind of stuck between size 30 and 29 in the 0500xx's i just dont know what one to order , im a 30 in sd 103 but i had to jam the waist to soak them and my new burgus plus size 30 measure 31 (its a comfy fit) . i dont want a ball tight fit , i just dont want to look like a Canadian mountie.

here i went true to size. size 30 lot 10. just washed these and they shrunk more as expected and as i was hoping.

img9793.jpg

He washes the pairs for his Japanese customers. They prefer that over the raw ones.

I didn't really look on his measurement-chart. I relied on the official Samurai charts and had him just measure the waist and inseam of the actual pair I was interested in. (because of the lot.#-problems and the hemming)

He does it the same way as BiG, because he often has been asked to do so

Black Knight update:

Whilst in NYC, managed to go in and have a chat with Gordon about the upcoming release. He reckoned that Halloween looked unlikely and it might even be another week or two on top of that the way things were going. Great guy though - nice to meet him and visit the store at last. Now I just need my Knights for some winter wear though!