Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the scans... i don't think that tank or the printed polo have been posted yet.

i hope the tank and the guyebera shirt drop before i go on my honeymoon in three weeks.

is the guy in the first pic of your second post wearing the guyebera? looks like it does have 4 pockets.

Yep, 4 pockets

Scans from June's SMART mag, came with free Supreme face towel. I'm traveling to HK for 2 weeks, I hope i dont miss out on the vans/guyebera drop

thats cool that 8 pairs of vans are dropping, biggest 1 day shoe release for supreme ever?

Nah, even last years spring was 3 pairs of chukkas, 3 pairs of half cabs, 3 pairs of old skools.

Nice scans. Loving the tank top and guyabera shirt.

uh huh. I have a stockpile of 3 or 4 constucteds from around 3 years ago. Long and slim. perfect.

wtf is my medium gonz so short and slim? it should atleast fit like a true med...even american apparel is stretchier and feels looser. that's why igotta fuck with the large CYC much better

Just got back from supreme LA....

FTP tee (a couple colors in)

Don't touch my shit (a few colors)

Flags hoody and NHL hoody

Striped parka

Plane caps/shorts

tartan plaid new eras

by any means new era

tera patrick lighters (4 bucks)

zippos on display for 46

some other random shit I don't really remember. No other tees from spring though

Why are the bigger guys here even considering fucking with this years Supreme? just get on Yahoo auctions or eBay and pick up some normal sized classics for less. If you hunt you can find shit in good condition for less than this years new stuff and the quality is almost always better on old stuff.

milspex: whats wrong with this seasons stuff besides the aesthetic? Not calling you out, I just want to know...I wanted to order that Amadeus shirt.

any info on the totes?

index.php?eID=tx_cms_showpic&file=uploads%2Fpics%2Fsupreme_ss08_tote_2.jpg&width=500m&height=500&bodyTag=%3Cbody%20bgColor%3D%22%23ffffff%22%3E&wrap=%3Ca%20href%3D%22javascript%3Aclose%28%29%3B%22%3E%20%7C%20%3C%2Fa%3E&md5=44a39d59a7b2a525a0f0a3343a3ea018

I want to say its 68 or so. they have it at the LA shop. my girl bought it, its really flismy nylon and already ripped.

just to add to the LA update.

madras (black, purple, blue)

gingham (all 3 colors)

ma1

knit crewnecks

microstripe pocket tees

striped pocket tees

Why are the bigger guys here even considering fucking with this years Supreme? just get on Yahoo auctions or eBay and pick up some normal sized classics for less. If you hunt you can find shit in good condition for less than this years new stuff and the quality is almost always better on old stuff.

I must agree...the sizing on this season's stuff has been fucked...i bought a few XL pieces and they fit mad smedium so i sold em or they are sitting in my closet....only things that fit normal so far have been the new eras.....

I havent really liked any of the tees so no big loss there but they made some nice button ups (button downs??-whats the difference again?) like the ginghams but I felt like the incredible Hulk ready to burst outta my clothes when i tried em on.....:mad: