Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone found much difference in construted/micro stripe/stripe tees this season betweek L and XL i got some larges earlier this season and just felt boxy on me like i need another inch length,am i gonna get that on the xls?

i got the seafoam pocket tee in L, and the red team stripe crew in XL, and they are the exact same length, only the XL is wider. based on the measurements on the online shop the L in the team stripe crew would have been an inch shorter, but not sure if that would actually be the case. So maybe an XL solid pocket tee would be an inch longer? or maybe it would just be wider. who knows. The solid pocket tees are actually less boxy than average...they're definitely slimmer thru the body than the s/s07 solid constructed and mesh constructed tees (which were both quite short and boxy).

assuming the vans aren't online exclusives, how difficult do you guys think it's going to be to get my pair at the l.a. store? what was last year's vans drop like? (waiting in line for shoes/clothes is something i don't ever see myself doing.)

New Era Tartans: @ $48 each, passed. Great colorways but way to light for a new era hat. The bill was too stiff for surrounding fabric, made it feel wimpy at best.

the fact that they used the same tartan plaid fabric for the hats as they use with the shirts makes me think the oxford side logos are going to suffer from the same structural problems... it's a thicker material than the tartan fabric, but still not thick enough to give the back and sides of the hat any structure. esp with a lot of embroidery

Stopped by NYC today to pick up

any updates? guyereba shirts?????????

assuming the vans aren't online exclusives, how difficult do you guys think it's going to be to get my pair at the l.a. store? what was last year's vans drop like? (waiting in line for shoes/clothes is something i don't ever see myself doing.)

there was a line for the last spring vans drop. until later in the afternoon. but i dont think they sold out all that quickly.

the only old tee i still kind of wish iw ould have picked up was the exploited tee. its about the dumbest one they ever did so i must have it.

here ya go bro lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPREME-BBC-BATHING-APE-BOYS-DC-T-SHIRT-WHITE-SZ-M-BNWT_W0QQitemZ180239283391QQihZ008QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the fact that they used the same tartan plaid fabric for the hats as they use with the shirts makes me think the oxford side logos are going to suffer from the same structural problems... it's a thicker material than the tartan fabric, but still not thick enough to give the back and sides of the hat any structure. esp with a lot of embroidery

any updates? guyereba shirts?????????

yea, I was assuming it was going to just look like an oxford material, but these tartans have me worried; they're unbelievably thin feeling, its like a new era made out of T shirt material.

And nah, no new stock since the last drop (Any Means hats, Plane shorts/Caps), I'm waiting on that shirt and the jersey to.

Have they switched to releases on Friday now? Or just really late on Thursday? Every time I've gone on Thursday nothing news been there, but in a few days. crashstreets stocked up with new stuff. Weekend drops would blow, I hate going there when it's crowded.

This season's coaches jacket is made from an oxford woven cotton and is pretty sturdy. I'm guessing the New Era will be similar -- thicker than the ss shirts.

if that guyebera and tank jersey drop while i'm away, i'm gonna be fuckin pissed. not pissed enough to pay cashstreet, but pissed all the same.

I asked one of the more helpful, nicer guys at Supreme LA about those items today, and he said they should be dropping in about a week or two.

picked up the tartan new era in red. it is thin, but i picked it up esp. for the summer heat.

i'm heading down to cancun on memorial day and i'd figure i would bum around in the hat with some linen threads.

i sure hope that these vans stick around like last years chukas and half-cabs, but all these new kids on the block may swoop them up. if these drop before memorial day i'm straight.

i don't get why anyone is beasting over those vans. they're unbelievably normal, and not even in a dope way. black half-cabs? you serious? there's not even subtle detailing that distinguishes them from something you could find on zappos.

i don't get why anyone is beasting over those vans. they're unbelievably normal, and not even in a dope way. black half-cabs? you serious? there's not even subtle detailing that distinguishes them from something you could find on zappos.

The Vans have Syndicate construction, and brogueing throughout the upper. Also, if history is any guide, the suede will be very buttery.

I'm not crazy about the brogueing on the Half Cabs, but the Chukkas look really nice. Reminiscent of the Chukkas they put out a couple years ago.

they're definitely slimmer thru the body than the s/s07 solid constructed and mesh constructed tees (which were both quite short and boxy).

to throw an extra twist in, the s/s07 meshes were pretty long and slim in medium.

Have they switched to releases on Friday now? Or just really late on Thursday? Every time I've gone on Thursday nothing news been there, but in a few days.

there doesn't seem to be a set pattern anymore, i've seen them do thurs or fri or even early in the week and then again for the weekend. there seems to be more crap to put out than ever so maybe they're just doing it based on in-store stock

i know what you mean about the weekends but sundays aren't too bad, esp later in the afternoon when the tourist action dies down and they crank the metal.

oh yeah fwiw the s/s07 chukkas were 90 and half cabs 88.

LESS IS MORE. they look plain and that's better than some neon i'll S yr D for tHoSe DunKz.

like everyoen else said, the materials are superior to normal vans and whatever the insole they put it those (same with the w)taps ones) is so fucking comfy.

LESS IS MORE. they look plain and that's better than some neon i'll S yr D for tHoSe DunKz.

like everyoen else said, the materials are superior to normal vans and whatever the insole they put it those (same with the w)taps ones) is so fucking comfy.

i still like my neon dunkz.... :(

Syndicates got the padded insoles, same insoles that the pro skaters for Vans use.

Halfcab Pro's you can pickup at the regular Vans shop have them too.

Supreme Vans don't have those padded insoles... Just what I see from all the pairs that I've had. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

yeah r&s, they are too fucking rad. never knew there were a 90's colab. this is also pre rounded toe and thick soles. guess they are made in the usa too. so dope.

never really was aware of that till you mentioned it

when did they start messing with all vans models? i always hated how the sole was so thick that it looked out of proportion

Supreme Vans don't have those padded insoles... Just what I see from all the pairs that I've had. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

they do have the removable padded insoles (chukkas and halfcabs at least), ever since the s/s 06 checker half-cabs. prior to that the supreme chukkas and half-cabs had the non-removable insoles.

because im so bored @ work ill chime into this discussion from what i know, i believe the syndicates have the thickest insole (which is why they fit smaller)

the Supreme ones are padded slightly, but a bit thinner

regular vans shoes have the super thin non-padded insole