Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

when did they start messing with all vans models? i always hated how the sole was so thick that it looked out of proportion

i think Vans switched over to China like around 98? not sure. All vans have always been variable tho in terms of the soles...the sole thickness still changes from pair to pair. Also the white midsole always look thicker when brand new, 'cause the sole starts out concave and the edges are taller than at the middle. the edges wear down and the white midsole ends up looking thinner pretty quick.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because im so bored @ work ill chime into this discussion from what i know, i believe the syndicates have the thickest insole (which is why they fit smaller)

the Supreme ones are padded slightly, but a bit thinner

regular vans shoes have the super thin non-padded insole

Like FAM0US said, the halfcab pros (ala Wainwright's model, and some others) have the syndicate insole.

If its not a 'pro' or 'syndicate' model, you're getting the standard Vans insole... which I recommend augmenting with some sort of insert to keep from killing your feet while skating.

i am willing to proxy for anything in the store for

30% on top of retail price (including paypal fees), excluding shipping

pm me if u want some....

instore items only...

if you wanna do that 15 % we can be friends.

other then that id stay stick to your ebay , your not helping no one out here.

Rape prices.

Because I cant resist seeing this in print over and over, please explain to me why 30% on top of an item is rape prices? Mind you if it's a $28.00 tee, we're talking about $8.40, which puts the total at $36.40.

Imagine seeing a BIN on eBay for that price? Am I to presume that the members on this forum, who don’t have access to supreme stores, would not take an item for that price? After shipping it could be all of $41-45.

Now I realize the online store circumvents the need for proxy service, but if the item is not for sale or sold out online, I would say this is a very reasonable price. I've seen people get up in arms about this, but the argument usual amounts to the individual wanting an item they cant get on their own for the same price they would pay if they could.

Kind of seems pretty weak.

I've paid 30% on items and didn’t notice or feel rectal bleeding. I've paid worse, from positive members on this forum, and just chalked it up to wanting something bad enough.

Now, to keep it ignorant, fuck you bitch azz niggaz thats hatin on da resell hustlaz. Aight, ya heard me dun dun.

Because I cant resist seeing this in print over and over, please explain to me why 30% on top of an item is rape prices? Mind you if it's a $28.00 tee, we're talking about $8.40, which puts the total at $36.40.

Imagine seeing a BIN on eBay for that price? Am I to presume that the members on this forum, who don’t have access to supreme stores, would not take an item for that price? After shipping it could be all of $41-45.

Now I realize the online store circumvents the need for proxy service, but if the item is not for sale or sold out online, I would say this is a very reasonable price. I've seen people get up in arms about this, but the argument usual amounts to the individual wanting an item they cant get on their own for the same price they would pay if they could.

Kind of seems pretty weak.

I've paid 30% on items and didn’t notice or feel rectal bleeding. I've paid worse, from positive members on this forum, and just chalked it up to wanting something bad enough.

Now, to keep it ignorant, fuck you bitch azz niggaz thats hatin on da resell hustlaz. Aight, ya heard me dun dun.

ther iz ova niggz in dis thread dat only charge 15% fam. of course aint nobody her'd off u cuz u in red blood.

ther iz ova niggz in dis thread dat only charge 15% fam. of course aint nobody her'd off u cuz u in red blood.

there is difference between my 30% and da 15% ppl talking about

his 15% is not as guarantee as i am going for the stuff

you know how supreme are, they might hide or not sell to other ppl for some stuff.

like tees in black or white, or stuff they have super limited stock (no display, only in back)

i mean, if u think 30% are bad, then wat is the prices on ebay.

anyway, forget it, if some one want something just hit me up,

if not, is fine....

pretty sure all the chinos were made with the same lengths....

I have chinos from like every season since 05 and they're somewhat variable, I can take measurements when i get home. last f/w 07's were pretty short actually, and even within a given season the lengths can be different...my khaki ones have always been shorter than my greys for some reason, over 3 diff't seasons. I always hang dry mine as well. anyway i'll try and measure some this evening.

I have chinos from like every season since 05 and they're somewhat variable, I can take measurements when i get home. last f/w 07's were pretty short actually, and even within a given season the lengths can be different...my khaki ones have always been shorter than my greys for some reason, over 3 diff't seasons. I always hang dry mine as well. anyway i'll try and measure some this evening.

hmmm, i've had mainly 2 sizes, 34s and 36s from various seasons and they have generally been the same lengths....but you are probably right....especially with the crazy sizing changes they ahve gone through as of late, sizing will likely be pretty screwy

if anyone is compiling a great book of supreme chino sizing to make into a 30 pg pdf, the inseam on the 30" f/w 07 edition is 30" (unwashed). i am assuming most are wearing on their hips so with the high waisted cut you basically get a bonus 2" that way. does anyone have any first hand comments from the current season edition other that they are made in china?

btw the s/s 08 shorts are running about a 1" smaller than last year's in the waist, at least in 32. if you're between sizes and unsure you may want to try them on first. the grey plane shorts looked surprisingly decent, tan deffo the most popular for some reason. i expected the black ones to be the best but they look like some pajama steez

chino measurements (this was a hassle, dang):

fw 05 (or ss 05, they were the same style, no cell phone pocket)

-sz 32 grey: 30.5" inseam

ss 06 (buttoned cell phone pocket)

-sz 34 olive: 31" inseam

-sz 34 black: 31.5" inseam

fw 06 (buttoned cell phone pocket, same as ss 06, but waist on these fit a bit bigger)

-sz 34 grey: 31" inseam

-sz 34 khaki: 30.75" inseam

ss 07 (no button on cell phone pocket, button loop on back left pocket)

-sz 32 khaki: 30.25" inseam

-sz 32 olive: 30.75" inseam

-sz 32 grey: 30.5" inseam

-sz 32 black: 30.5" inseam

fw 07 (flaps on back pockets)

-sz 34 grey: 30.5" inseam (had some khaki's too but sold them, they were like a half inch shorter, so 30" inseam)

that's too many pairs of chinos, i know...pretty much all i ever wear tho, work or casual.

so 34's pretty much averaged around 31" inseam and 32's averaged out to about 30.5" inseam.