Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are all the pictures he has sent me through email my roomate has family in china, his cousin knows some dude that sells supreme so he gave me his email and hes sent me pix of all the supreme shirts he got, he got like 5 box tees and the others that i posted i forgot to post this as well

asdjz1.jpg

Im going to email him again and ask him for more pictures. What exactly should I ask for?

New stock at NYC

Plaid camp jackets (ones from the previews)

Plaid camp shorts (same patterns)

Jackets were 148, shorts were 90. Both are butt ugly and feel real flimsy. Uniqlo has shorts that are almost identical both in construction and colorways for 40.

Team Stripe New Era snapbacks (one from the preview). Came in white,black, red, yellow. Pretty neat design but I hate the new era snapbacks. Should really have whoever makes the rest of their truckers do them.

48 bucks.

*edit

I think they had new box caps; the red/white/blue ones from the preview

*double edit

Yea, the shorts are same colorways as jackets

New stock at NYC

Plaid camp jackets (ones from the previews)

Plaid camp shorts (same patterns)

Jackets were 148, shorts were 90. Both are butt ugly and feel real flimsy. Uniqlo has shorts that are almost identical both in construction and colorways for 40.

Team Stripe New Era snapbacks (one from the preview). Came in white,black, red, yellow. Pretty neat design but I hate the new era snapbacks. Should really have whoever makes the rest of their truckers do them.

48 bucks.

*edit

I think they had new box caps; the red/white/blue ones from the preview

*double edit

Yea, the shorts are same colorways as jackets

The red/white/blue striped box caps?

I just got my first new preme shirt (thanks famous (though you still owe dont forget about that)) and wow...I thought all the bashing about their current stuff was just a little bit of backpacker rage...dudes mad the spot was sorta blown, atleast over the internet. Nope, the quality is lacking. The stitching is very suspect and the sizing is supremely fucked.

Milspex was right. Its time to forget about the new stuff, and just work on getting the older stuff I always wanted. Though I still want the Amadeus shirt in white.

You cant skate in this shit. It will fall apart. Whats going on 'preme?

EDIT:Im just talking about the T's...I havent tried the pants, or button ups and my crew necks are just as heavy duty as ever.

yeah i've been looking for a bones baseball jacket for awhile ever since i passed'em up when they came out. wish i could get a tan/beige one though.

emrinder: oxfords were out of stock from LA weeks ago, so i doubt ny still has any

Preview just updated with new items...Leopard New Era is excellent looking.

*edit

Guyaberas looking good, but I wish they didn't do black for the fourth color. I really like that light yellow/almost orange color on the oxford.

Also kind of interesting that it looks like the Oxford side logo is screenprinted.

Aww shit...Vans this thursday too.

Supreme will be releasing two new styles of Vans - the Half Cab and Chukka.

These Vans will be released in NY/LA stores on May 22nd, online on May 23rd and in Japan on May 24th.

---

Whoever was talking about the online drop called it!