Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guyaberas looking good, but I wish they didn't do black for the fourth color. I really like that light yellow/almost orange color on the oxford.

Also kind of interesting that it looks like the Oxford side logo is screenprinted.

guyaberas lookin good indeed, but yeah, i wish they did a yellow or green instead of black.

what are the odds they'll drop with the vans?

it's hard to tell if the side logos are screen printed... i doubt they are, that would be a first, right? and again, i wish they did something other than black

I'm liking the oxfords they made. I was hoping there was going to be a teal/light greenish one. The blue seems to be remade, from what I can see, I like this blue much better.

glad to see more oxfords than the three from earlier, esp since they redid the blue. the blue from the first oxfords was dog shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the stuff they put in the preview is in the online store along with the Vans come friday. I'll probaby just end up ordering from there if that's the case, I really hate how stuff will drop online then won't show up in stores for a month. I mean, not that I like it at all, but that ear flap new era still hasn't hit stores.

glad to see more oxfords than the three from earlier, esp since they redid the blue. the blue from the first oxfords was dog shit.

the new oxford colors are nice, but not sure why you're so down on the navy one they did w/the first batch...it's nothing earth-shattering and it's not a pastel but it still looks good when worn

the new oxford colors are nice, but not sure why you're so down on the navy one they did w/the first batch...it's nothing earth-shattering and it's not a pastel but it still looks good when worn

i never considered it navy... it was more like a pastel blue with a grey tin covering it... i wasn't a fan, lol. but i do like that color of the oxford sidelogo

Guest Methimphibian
I'll be picking up a few items if anyone's interested. btw im guaranteed to cut if theres a line. So your size is basically guaranteed

they re-stock? I'm planning on hitting up the LA store tomorrow, looking for a start something/amadeus tee anyone know if any left in L?

Also does anyone have that website that shows the entire collection but has the reference the design follows too?

i dunno, i'm not too juiced on the new preview stuff (or the vans for that matter). though i'm glad that now everyone can revel in the assness of the stripe sweater. kind of weird they're going so hogwild on the short sleeved button downs.

is it just me or does the material on the leopard cap look like moleskin?

straight hemmed is really the only way to go for untucked shirts (i'm sort of curious how this would look bad on anyone, actually). it would be nice if this was more commonplace among brands like supreme whose audience is 99% going to go untucked anyway

straight hemmed is really the only way to go for untucked shirts (i'm sort of curious how this would look bad on anyone, actually). it would be nice if this was more commonplace among brands like supreme whose audience is 99% going to go untucked anyway

Supreme used to do waaay more straight hems on button-downs pre-2003 or so...the majority of them were straight hems. I actually prefer the slightly curved hems they do now though, unless it's on something like a guyabera or a military shirt.

Supreme used to do waaay more straight hems on button-downs pre-2003 or so...the majority of them were straight hems. I actually prefer the slightly curved hems they do now though, unless it's on something like a guyabera or a military shirt.

I like how most of the shirts these days have a slightly curved hem as well. I agree that if it's curved like a traditional dress shirt it looks absolutely terrible untucked.

Straight hems give it this weird boxy feel. I dunno. That's just me and I've obsessive compulsive or something.