Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa serious? I wonder if they dragged out some old pairs from '05 for the sale, 'cause that was the last time they did navy. can you post a pic of the patch above the back pocket on those? if they're made in usa and don't have a cell phone pocket then they're '05's. if they're china w/the cell pocket and back flap pockets, then maybe they were samples (which they sometimes bust out at sales)? 'cause otherwise i'm pretty sure they only did khaki/black/olive last season?

yeah, no cell phone pocket and i was mistaken about the pockets:

2ppajxk.jpg

not bad for $60

straight hemmed is really the only way to go for untucked shirts (i'm sort of curious how this would look bad on anyone, actually). it would be nice if this was more commonplace among brands like supreme whose audience is 99% going to go untucked anyway

c/s

Had to get some of my Uniqlo shirts altered to straight hem.

Guest Methimphibian

just got back from LA store, tanks drop thursday retail is like $95 is what the guy said, everything is pretty much sold out except for a yellow XL amadeus tee.

Guest Methimphibian

yeah I dunno if he was bs'ing both guys sounded legit, but it doesn't really sound suprising, regular fitteds are like $50, the by any means is a damn $75 bucks,. I was planning on buying a tank if they were like $50-60 but doesn't appear like it's going to be.

edit: the vans are set to drop on thursday as well, don't know if it's same for NY or not