Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you niggas are eating this fruit swags shit uppppppp did not think people would want any of this SS 08 shit

quit frontin.

what's good with the plaid new eras patch logo, not side logo
sorry if i violate...but have the plaid oxfords been out...i just got back to the 212 late friday

they didn't seem to restock the vans too aggressively but they did restock a little, esp with the black ones.

nyc has the small guayaberas in. also restocked the fuck truckers and sometime over the weekend they put out some madras caps, it's that super fugly snapback design with the arch shaped panel in the front surrounded by mesh vents. also the tera patrick lighters are finally out here - step up your display case game people!

they didn't seem to restock the vans too aggressively but they did restock a little, esp with the black ones.

nyc has the small guayaberas in. also restocked the fuck truckers and sometime over the weekend they put out some madras caps, it's that super fugly snapback design with the arch shaped panel in the front surrounded by mesh vents. also the tera patrick lighters are finally out here - step up your display case game people!

damn i hope NY gets those tank tops in on thursday or saturday.

yeah maybe ditch them nuthuggers when wearing that shirt and rock some bigger jeans / shorts / chinos etc

:)

funny you say that but all of their shorts (plaid, planes, khaki) fit super short that sizing up wont help..

aside from that preme LA had some new racing jackets in over the weekend in the same colors as the tanks.

I'm a big idiot when it comes to this stuff, but have the Supreme Summer Plaid Camp Caps dropped yet? They're in the s/s 08 preview, but I thought some of that stuff has already been released...

If so, are these hats impossible to get?

This (the middle or the right one)

summer_plaid_camp_cap_1.jpg

I'm a big idiot when it comes to this stuff, but have the Supreme Summer Plaid Camp Caps dropped yet? They're in the s/s 08 preview, but I thought some of that stuff has already been released...

If so, are these hats impossible to get?

This (the middle or the right one)

came out a while ago at LA and sold out fairly quick, haven't seen them restock.. I have one if your interested.

thanks for the heads up..picked up the black chukkas in 8...as much as I love the blue ones, I think these will get more use..