Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

Didn't they open like, a half hour ago?

How are you guys getting stock reports? Peeking through windows?

Might stop by after work to check on tank tops. If so I'll try to take notice of whats out.

pretty sure they are giving what was in stock as of yesterday

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got any of the old supreme bandans, the bullet one prefered?

i found them on ebay before, but the seller was charging 10 dollars shipping for each and i was like can i get combined and put them in a envelope so itll be cheaper, and he said no.

so i didnt buy them.

any hook up on bandans appreciated. if you can sell it to me, or know a site.

i got the cuban link and bullet...new.

let me know if you want em

PMed.

i know im not only who is pretty siked for a sb release of the new castle browns.

banging bear, clean colorway , and sbs arent even hard to get anymore its perfect.

havent bought a sb since 2004

And this has to do with Supreme how...this isn't HB.

Are the reversible tanks cotton like the body stripe one from last season?

Yep, they come in tan, green, and black geometric patterns with the reverse side being a solid color and an 8 on the back.

$74.

Still none of the tank tops from the preview as of today (in NY), I didn't notice any new Oxfords either.

Picked up one of the cotton tank tops today, very soft. Has sizing tags on both sides, and the solid colored side has a big 8 on it. Sizing is pretty true, XL was very, very long. Handling this thing and you realize it's really heavy duty.

Pics

picture001df2.jpg

picture001df2.f83043797a.jpg

picture002tv3.jpg

picture002tv3.1133d7d9d3.jpg

^tank looks nice

came across this

not exactly the supreme halfcab but should be much easier and cheaper to get

these are coming out in july

not sure if they are vault or what

halfcabblue11.jpg

1184399_z.jpg

these jawns too

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/model_nbr--79944/sku--1184399/cm--57831/

^the release of that Half Cab in July is the only reason why I've yet to pull the trigger on the $140-$150 Blue Supreme Cabs that various people are selling, yet the color is a little off... so I might feel the need to own both.

And as for the Eastbay ones, I'm very curious if that actually looks that way in real life because I have a pair of Half Cabs that are labeled "NAVY" on the box and the color is very dark and can easily be mistaken for black. Also, the tongue is black as well when the ones pictured there are blue. Someone should definitely order them from there and post the results haha.

^yesss halfcabs FTW

supreme stuff this season is alright tho

i'm certain those are just the standard navy half-cabs...that's like some old stock pic of ones that look to be like size 5's or something anyway...definitely not the color they'd be if you were to actually order them (they'd be much much darker)

but yeah the color of the ones coming in july looks similar to the bright blue supreme half cabs