Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New stuff at NYC...

Oxford side logos-48 bucks. Come in red/blue/black. No grey like I remember seeing in a few previews. Very nice construction, way more sturdier than the tartans.

Fuck'Em snapbacks-38 bucks. Come in black on black, red on blue, red on grey, black on green.

Chalk Stripe shorts-110 bucks. Slash pocket with a slightly uneven pinstripe pattern. Came in black/purple/khaki.

QUOTE THIS IF YOU ARE DOWN

Quoted for truth! Wore my mil-spec jams the other day - best camo.

Anyway, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RACING TANKS?!

Its gonna be fucking 90+ for the entire weekend, they'll make a killing if NY puts em out!

In re to thestate's comment about Tiger Camo Shorts.

I got some size 34 Tiger Camo (the regular, not the tan) from last season that I am about to throw on the bay. Hit me up if you want dibs. Never washed, and worn a handful of times.

Started running and lost too much weight, and real Gs don't fuck with belts, even if they do say "Supreme".

BTW less then retail shipped.

New stuff at NYC...

Oxford side logos-48 bucks. Come in red/blue/black. No grey like I remember seeing in a few previews. Very nice construction, way more sturdier than the tartans.

Fuck'Em snapbacks-38 bucks. Come in black on black, red on blue, red on grey, black on green.

Chalk Stripe shorts-110 bucks. Slash pocket with a slightly uneven pinstripe pattern. Came in black/purple/khaki.

Still no yellow oxfords?

if i was a lil younger i'd cop one of those new t's. at 26 it just doesn't seem right anymore. matter of fact, i think i'm officially too old to rock supreme.

never too old...just depends what you rock and how you rock it. i personally wouldn't be caught dead in one of those tees at any age but that's just me.

if i was a lil younger i'd cop one of those new t's. at 26 it just doesn't seem right anymore. matter of fact, i think i'm officially too old to rock supreme.

bahhh

i thought about that too...is it age appropriate...no but fuck it

like saying i cant play video games or go see iron maiden next week at teh garden cause i'm older

fuck that..i'm not sitting at home in my smoking jacket with my snifter of brandy (thats for winter nights)

i'm still out there trying to finger bang 19 yos...at least when my wife is away :P

and yeah i can use emoticons still to mudderpluckas!!!!

bahhh

i thought about that too...is it age appropriate...no but fuck it

like saying i cant play video games or go see iron maiden next week at teh garden cause i'm older

fuck that..i'm not sitting at home in my smoking jacket with my snifter of brandy (thats for winter nights)

i'm still out there trying to finger bang 19 yos...at least when my wife is away :P

and yeah i can use emoticons still to mudderpluckas!!!!

i think i saw you i the hood a few weeks ago. visvim boots w/ a petite CWG brunette? if that's your wife then a-men, she fine.

Don't worry gramps, they still have the plaid crest craps. Perfect for taking down to the golf course and eating brunch in.

Where those Cliver pics from? I love both those T's

good. gotta keep my head cool at the country club when i'm downing foie gras and making business deals on the green.

i think i saw you i the hood a few weeks ago. visvim boots w/ a petite CWG brunette? if that's your wife then a-men, she fine.

hmmmm sounds like me and the wife

whats CWG (crazy white girl??) haha

and thanks shes a good looking broad....then again she lucky to have this video game playing hype beast old man

hmmmm sounds like me and the wife

whats CWG (crazy white girl??) haha

and thanks shes a good looking broad....then again she lucky to have this video game playing hype beast old man

corny white girl. even though she def didnt look corny, just felt like referencing the trash thrad. but yeah. good stuff mang.

cool new tees, dont know if i will get a cliver joint, especially if they are 36...

ice cube tee is fire, i listen to predator at least once a month

prolly just gonna hit up crashstreet, since i will be over here in china til late july