Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont understand the hype, theyre regular ass vans with a supreme tag on them. if im not mistaken, these ones arent constructed any differently.

anyway, in case it hasnt been posted yet, they're being released tommorow on the supreme website at 11 am tommorrow. i'll be saving my money, but good look to you non ny/la kids that are interested

LA Update:

In Stock:

Supreme Vans still in limited stock, navy chukkas sold out, but should restock

Guayaberas $128 Made in Hong Kong - Black, Blue, White

Ginghams $88 Made in USA

Fuck The Police Ts

NHL Hoodies - $110

Field Jackets - Black Navy Olive - $210

Coach Jackets - Black Red Grey

Oxford Box Logo New Era - Red Green - $56?

Jeans

Chinos

Shorts

Black Tank Top - $68

thanks for this

Much thanks to Ericdw making that wait a lot easier, though he confused me for some guy in a dipset shirt wearing jordans :(

Chukkas were 88, Cabs 92 (I think?)

Guyabera has some crazy detailing, lots of embroidery on the sleeves and button down seam. Price was 128. Sizing was pretty big actually, way way bigger than the oxfords.

No jerseys at NYC. Only other new item were checkered flap new eras from the online drop.

*edit

NY was a pretty big line, but not the biggest. Was down to Jersey street. I was actually first online, getting there at about a little after 7

Were you the white guy or the asian kid with glasses?

The guy in dipset tee was my boy Ryan and I was the guy with with him mad early who jumped in front :)

Were you the white guy or the asian kid with glasses?

The guy in dipset tee was my boy Ryan and I was the guy with with him mad early who jumped in front :)

thats funny, i was with ryan too. i was the black guy in the tan jacket and the red hat.

yeah those offwhite joints went quick. i got a pair of the chukkas in blue for me, and red cabs for my brother. the site worked surprisingly well considering how many people there were probably viewing it. Oh and shipping wasnt too bad, 20 bucks for 2 pairs of shoes with boxes may even be a deal :)

EDIT: walk you pussy, 5 blocks or something

my source didnt manage to get red chukkas in my size :( anyone with a US10 for sale holla. im not packin' KY though.

I tried viewing on IE here at work and couldnt get in due to the username/password problem, wonder how many people got fucked over by that?