Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't be suprised if a lot of sizes/colors will be gone by tomorrow night. there was a line for last springs vans drop, and judgining from the ridiculous hype this season, it'll be a lot worse. i'm on vacation from work so i think i'll go in the morning and brave the crowds. i need that guayabera. probably pick up some vans too.

man im really pissed that these new vans are supreme collab

they should just have made these standard issue

how hard is it to make some fucking blue suede chukkas

im pissed because im broke right now and by the time i get some cash they will be sold out

allready got those cream ones, from couple years back without the hype 75 i think with tax def not a right away release buy either

perfect dressy bar shoe my favorite but i like my older version better then this new one

yellow half cabs will be copped i think, il try them out, first half cab purchase for me, and if i ant feeling them il flip them. its a win situation

I GOT THEM WII FITS FOR SALE YA DIG.

btw

-----------------------------------

Supreme has a special thanks in GTA anyone notice anything about it in the city, was looking for soho but couldnt find it, or mabey some Supreme Posters

i don't remember them being that lean on vans last spring, plus the way they've set it up with the on-line drop should dissuade amateur resellers from speculative buys (the ones that aren't too dense to figure this out, cough cough). the recent vans have only commanded a premium in the first few days after release, otherwise it's barely even worth it.

therefore my theory is stock for days. guayaberas otoh will sell out first day and i think we all know who's going to be buying them up with quickness.

man im really pissed that these new vans are supreme collab

they should just have made these standard issue

how hard is it to make some fucking blue suede chukkas

im pissed because im broke right now and by the time i get some cash they will be sold out

as much as i agree, both models also have some broguing (Sp?) on them thats so subtle but a nice touch..

so at least it isnt totaly stock

guayaberas otoh will sell out first day and i think we all know who's going to be buying them up with quickness.

i think people have been over-emphasizing the degree/speed to which stuff has been selling out. stuff always 'sells out' and then gets restocked...i think in regard to stuff like button-ups, they might sell out in a couple weeks, but not a couple days, and that's for hyped items (LA may be a different story, sounds like stuff sells out faster there, plus they don't have direct access to the warehouse like nyc does). although they make fewer XL's and those go faster...L's stick around a lot longer it seems.

maybe you were just taking the piss w/that comment tho :D

that's generally true but in situations where they have extremely limited quantities of certain sizes they have actually sold out of that size on the first day. and yeah la always gets ganked on stock, they must get a small portion of what nyc gets.

can't believe no one's reporting in, either it was totally dead or totally crazy for some random reason (like that stupid t-shirt that i'm not going to mention).

Much thanks to Ericdw making that wait a lot easier, though he confused me for some guy in a dipset shirt wearing jordans :(

Chukkas were 88, Cabs 92 (I think?)

Guyabera has some crazy detailing, lots of embroidery on the sleeves and button down seam. Price was 128. Sizing was pretty big actually, way way bigger than the oxfords.

No jerseys at NYC. Only other new item were checkered flap new eras from the online drop.

*edit

NY was a pretty big line, but not the biggest. Was down to Jersey street. I was actually first online, getting there at about a little after 7

MUCH thanks to D_W for wakin his ass up, being first in line, and letting me jump in with him. I can't rep you now, but you're the man. The line wasn't as bad as a normal drop but much longer than last spring's vans. And yeah, I definitately went up to the only other white kid in line and started talking to him thinking he was D_W. "Hi, I'm Eric from the interweb"

Like D_W said, Guyaberas were expensive and larger than the oxfords. and they didn't have any smalls in the morning, said they'd come from the warehouse later.

edit - the half cabs are real nice. amazing details, with full leather inner. Guyaberas have amazing detail too, i hope the embroidery holds up in the wash, i'm gonna have to shrink mine a little

Were the new oxfords out (yellow, teal, pink)?

not yet. good info says next week, along with the oxford sidelogos, but i wouldn't be suprised if more shows up tomorrow.

hey where there any new shirts?

just the guyaberas. nothing else new except ear flap new eras.

not yet. good info says next week, along with the oxford sidelogos, but i wouldn't be suprised if more shows up tomorrow.

just the guyaberas. nothing else new except ear flap new eras.

thanks for the update, saved me a trip to LA.

got to the store around 345ish, hardly a line if you wanna call it that. was in and out in less than 10. picked up the blue chukkas. bummed the cream ones were out of my size...ill be surprised if there are any left after tmw or the weekend..