Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id almost say the oppisit about the flat front uniqlos in that i found they felt looser all over than vintage chinos although as pointed out by 123ok you do need to size up as the shitty button wont take strain like the vintage donut button dose,in all honesty i dont rate the reg uniqlo chinos id rather wear dickies or gap ones but the vintage ones are another class,im tempted to try dying a few pairs this year.

i dont know man, maybe i got the wrong vintage chinos? though i dont think so, they did have the donut buttons, felled seams and the fabric is pretty good. I think I measured the flat fronts leg opening to 20.5-21cm for the 32x32, I didn't measure my vintage chinos' but I bet they have a 23cm leg opening or something. I guess it sound like me and witts have same type of vintage ones?

Anyways, sorry for shitting up the thread w more uniqlo talk.

NYC had in two new trucker caps today. One I haven't seen before; was solid colored with the surfstyle Supreme logo across the front. The other is the USPS logo one. They're a slightly different construction than the R.Crumb ones; have a single tab on the snapback versus the two like the Crumbs. It's also got a much sturdier feeling brim now that I compare the two side by side.

If I was a betting man I'd say there will be some more new stuff out tommorow, possibly tonight. When I got there they were receiving about 20 boxes.

They did bring out some really weird stuff towards the end of the sale, when did they do a Lambskin hoodie? It was like 650 or something.

\/\/\/

Thanks 123, that's the one.

DW, they did a sheepskin jacket with hood in three (I think) colors with zipper for the aw in 06? One of them were a light brown color and had some white fur around the hood and on the sides and front if i remember correctly.

NYC had in two new trucker caps today. One I haven't seen before; was solid colored with the surfstyle Supreme logo across the front. The other is the USPS logo one. They're a slightly different construction than the R.Crumb ones; have a single tab on the snapback versus the two like the Crumbs. It's also got a much sturdier feeling brim now that I compare the two side by side.

If I was a betting man I'd say there will be some more new stuff out tommorow, possibly tonight. When I got there they were receiving about 20 boxes.

They did bring out some really weird stuff towards the end of the sale, when did they do a Lambskin hoodie? It was like 650 or something.

\/\/\/

Thanks 123, that's the one.

Good information.

did anyone buy shit from this thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=50945

user perfect sky

tryin to track down dude so i can get my shit

almost bought from that guy, now glad i passed. he said he wanted me to send funds straight to his bank account? :confused: smd

that guy turned out to be a scammer? weird.. i used to see him around. tiny asian guy, always decked out head to toe in supreme.

to give him credit he did get back to me and said he'll ship it out.. so i'll see if he comes through

if he's legit ill let y'all know caz looks like he still has some good stuff

to give him credit he did get back to me and said he'll ship it out.. so i'll see if he comes through

if he's legit ill let y'all know caz looks like he still has some good stuff

how did you send payment?

how did you send payment?

EMT (online bank transfer) which is why im sketched out, obviously ive used it before and had no problems, but probably should have been more careful with an unknown member

on the other hand, anyone know if theres a way to fix stretched neckholes. I had a couple tees which seem to have stretched after i washed and hang dried them.. and now they have this weird extra space between the back of my neck and my back

its really quite annoying, so id like to fix it if possible

if you wash and hang dry, neck holes can sometimes just get to a point where you have to do a tumble-dry to shrink them back up again. this has happened on some of my older made-in-canada constructed tees. on those ones you can actually shrink up the necks w/a tumble dry, and then if you need to get the length in the body back you can wash again and hang dry.