Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a long shot, but I just lost one of my favorite hats and I'm going to put this out there. Trying here rather than starting a silly new thread.

Looking for lightweight s/s knit beanies from past seasons. I just lost a blue and white striped one from a couple years back - fell out of my pocket while I was skating.

Not looking to pay stupid prices or anything, just hoping someone might have one or a few they'd flip for a reasonable price.

Holler at me.

Thanks. Carry on.

wanna sell em to me?

If you want them, you can have them for $75 shipped.

They're actually a tagged size 36, but the waist measures 35".

I washed them with a pen in my pocket and got ink all over them. I brought them to a dry cleaner and they got the ink stains out, but whatever solvent they used discolored the pants slightly in spots. It's really hard to tell unless you're looking for it. I'd take pictures to try to show you, but my camera wouldn't be able to pick up the color variance (that's how subtle it is). I suppose if you wanted to, you could bring them to a dry cleaner and have them use the solvent on the entire pants to even the color out.

If you want them, you can have them for $75 shipped.

They're actually a tagged size 36, but the waist measures 35".

I washed them with a pen in my pocket and got ink all over them. I brought them to a dry cleaner and they got the ink stains out, but whatever solvent they used discolored the pants slightly in spots. It's really hard to tell unless you're looking for it. I'd take pictures to try to show you, but my camera wouldn't be able to pick up the color variance (that's how subtle it is). I suppose if you wanted to, you could bring them to a dry cleaner and have them use the solvent on the entire pants to even the color out.

are these lightweight and slim?

the large duffle has the writing on the bottom.

yeah i have an older all black duffle with the same thing..thats why it threw me off..that and the color....must have just blocked it from my mind........should have known since the backpack had that silkscreening on it as well......my mistake

yeah i have an older all black duffle with the same thing..thats why it threw me off..that and the color....must have just blocked it from my mind........should have known since the backpack had that silkscreening on it as well......my mistake

just don't let it happen again. ;)

back with chino chat, which uniqlos are those again, the washed ones?

They were labelled as 'flat front chino trousers' and have a shine to them and aren't as heavy, sturdy or stiff as the vintage ones. They are a bit slimmer than the vintage ones, atleast at the leg opening and I think they fit around 1 size smaller than the vintage ones. I bought these last summer I think and when I checked Uniqlo this easter (London) they weren't there anymore so I picked up the vintage ones instead to try them out.

id almost say the oppisit about the flat front uniqlos in that i found they felt looser all over than vintage chinos although as pointed out by 123ok you do need to size up as the shitty button wont take strain like the vintage donut button dose,in all honesty i dont rate the reg uniqlo chinos id rather wear dickies or gap ones but the vintage ones are another class,im tempted to try dying a few pairs this year.

? supreme had navy chinos last season, scooped up a pair on the last week of the sale

whoa serious? I wonder if they dragged out some old pairs from '05 for the sale, 'cause that was the last time they did navy. can you post a pic of the patch above the back pocket on those? if they're made in usa and don't have a cell phone pocket then they're '05's. if they're china w/the cell pocket and back flap pockets, then maybe they were samples (which they sometimes bust out at sales)? 'cause otherwise i'm pretty sure they only did khaki/black/olive last season?

that wouldn't surprise me actually, they were bringing all sorts of weird stuff out towards the end and i had gotten shut down on that size in the weeks before. it'll take me a few days on the pics but i'm pretty sure they were made in the us with flap pockets and no cell phone. they did have the last season price tag / sup-1xxx code though that doesn't actually mean anything.