Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i'm weirded out that alife did the brogued up thing ahead of the supreme hype curve.

agreed. but what about the fact that nike sb did similar detailing on those "golf dunks" a while back (i think the first example)- and even creative recreation did similar detailing on one of their shoes.

as if the polo references over the years weren't getting tired already, these shoes epitomize my recent disappointment in the "creativity" in supreme.

it makes you wonder who is behind the scenes letting this shit happen. dont you think they would nix this idea in its infancy?

wow, that was fast. not to harsh your mellow but tags on the s/s 07 ginghams were tonal. they still look great, i was bummed i couldn't get the teal one last year in my size and it's very tempting for sure.

Yeah I know last year's had tonal tabs. Kind of bums me out that they aren't tonal this year. Seems like a cost-cutting move.

Dear Supreme,

Go back to the tonal labels, please. That is all.

Just came out of a wash, so they're still a little wet/wrinkly.

1zlq5xd.jpg

whats the official color for the one on the right? is that teal?

anyways, i need one. anyone wanna proxy one for me? pm me please.

Yeah I know last year's had tonal tabs. Kind of bums me out that they aren't tonal this year. Seems like a cost-cutting move.

not a money saving move.

it's a money making move. red tags sell. supreme is slowly selling out their c&s so those pieces fly out the door just like the tees.

They did some XXL tees a couple of seasons ago, but I'm pretty sure they didn't do box tees, or if they did they were the holographic ones, not basics like these. I call bullshit, but someone else may know better.

you`re wrong. I got both of these a year back. I`ve seen good fakes, these aren`t. What do you think Raekwon wore in his tee?

A little question:

They won't restock the flannel's from this season in store, right? Last year I went to Supreme in Soho, after the release of the S/S 07 tee's and they had re-stocked pretty much every tee from that season.

i havent seen any button ups or plaid restocks. tees usually get restocked.