Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took the chinatown bus from boston yesterday morning. i tried to get the black raindrop box tee, they said they had every color but that. Got a couple of the tees in the sizes and color that i wanted, but in the time i was there i heard a bunch of people get denied. Same goes for the vans, but i am sure they have plenty left. saw A-ron aka off bowery. Gingham checked shirts were dope, but i forget what colors they had. all "hypebeasty" people patronizing the store.

no kubricks to the dude above me, but my boy has one if you want to pay 40$ shipped or so

what tee? got a pic?

took the chinatown bus from boston yesterday morning. i tried to get the black raindrop box tee, they said they had every color but that. Got a couple of the tees in the sizes and color that i wanted, but in the time i was there i heard a bunch of people get denied. Same goes for the vans, but i am sure they have plenty left. saw A-ron aka off bowery. Gingham checked shirts were dope, but i forget what colors they had. all "hypebeasty" people patronizing the store.

no kubricks to the dude above me, but my boy has one if you want to pay 40$ shipped or so

what is "raindrop box tee"?

Does anyone know exactly which colors the ginghams come in?

teal, lilac and maybe one other color. btw if you think we have too much time on our hands, check out the wikipedia entry for the color lavender for a good laugh: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavender_(color)

the t-shirt everybody seems to want is lolita, the resellers are scooping em up like crazy. i against i and amadeus seem to be second. half the people in the store seem to be tourists who don't know how to behave themselves, pure hilarity.

btw they had the geometric camp caps out as well yesterday, someone had stuck a rain camo box tee in front of them at some point so they got hidden.

ps - how did thepoorbeast get by the march 2008 ban? WHERE ARE YOU MODS?

lol everyone got excited at the idea of a raindrop box tee

anyways what do you guys think of this

supremexofat7.jpg

Original Fake x Supreme Kate Moss 10th Aniversary Tee

Hype x More Hype = Chaos

There has been nothing presented to verify whether this tee is legitimate or not. I will refrain from making a judgement on this tee until further information becomes avaliable.

Even more Vans?

rtemagiccsupremevansss0hg5.jpg

Highsnob had them posted saying they got pics via http://www.houyhnhnm.jp but I couldn't find them on that site.

*edit NM they're in the magazine, click to open up a flash thing you can navigate to.

One of the dudes at the store was wearing bright red half cabs yesterday that I hadn't seen before. Wonder if they were a sample or something.

wow, those are rad...and i'd pretty much written off the chance of Supreme doing toned-down vans again... Supreme's solid suede chukkas are sick, glad they're doing them again.

Everything looks good except for the heel detailing on the Chukkas. It's not too bad, but I could do without it.

that's from spring/summer 2003...Supreme did several diff't shortsleeve polos and crewnecks w/the le tigre logo that season...they're rad but i could never really figure out what the deal was w/those...i don't think they were actual collabs, just a bite

I figured it might have been from the past.