Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

the geometric camp caps are retarded and dope at the same time, i like them :). especially the tan. black and white plane caps are both rad. i kind've like the team crews just as crewnecks since that sort of striped pattern w/the blank upper portion is more classically associated w/seafaring types of crewneck sweaters etc.

btw i tried the ma-1 in L and XL and definitely had to size up to the XL from my usual L, that thing is tiny. love it though, got it in black.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kind've like the team crews just as crewnecks since that sort of striped pattern w/the blank upper portion is more classically associated w/seafaring types of crewneck sweaters etc.

yeah, i suppose that's why it could be a nice flip to do it as a polo... say with a blank "over" placket and a matching pattern on the "under"? (this is where my placket terminology comes up short)

btw if the new t-shirts came/come out today/tomorrow i'm going to beat someone senseless.

team crews are nice but ill wait for some better pics to come out or to see them in person

thats alot for a tee

hoping nomad gets the ma-1 so i can try it on.. i usually dont like ma-1s, but this one looks slimmer and a tad longer tha most

quick poll for those who have it/felt it in person. MA-1, worth the 220?

pros: cotton instead of nylon, better-fitting alternative to mil-spec, supleme tab

cons: expensive for light spring jacket (it's pretty light, right?)

It's actually not too light. I could have seen this piece coming out FW just as easily. Wore it out last night when it got a bit chilly and felt great.

I'm happy with my purchase. It's got that solid mil spec build to it, but with a much better cut.

quick poll for those who have it/felt it in person. MA-1, worth the 220?

pros: cotton instead of nylon, better-fitting alternative to mil-spec, supleme tab

cons: expensive for light spring jacket (it's pretty light, right?)

i got to see it in person but passed on it. if you have the pilot jacket that was released towards the end of the a/w season, then the ma-1 is definitely not worth it. a lot of similar details on both but the pilot jacket is just so much nicer. and around the same price point too, if i remember correctly.

Was going to stop by tommorow, but the fucking Pope just haaad to come to town and make things difficult.

3ZXLNVGWPXYO4SQP2ACJQXCWKOSDZZRF.jpg

ready - those micro stripe stripes are great. fit is slimmer than the graphic tees this season though. good for me' date=' bad for milspex et al.[/quote']

credit where credit due - that was eastcoastrider... pocket looks weirdly small on that large btw