Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

Was a ton of asian ladies there for the Minter decks around noon'ish.

Only other new thing to drop today were New Eras with the Prada logo flip from last seasons conductor caps. They came in a few shades of grey (light to dark) with a tonal prada logo and had a blank ribbon embroidered on the back. Pretty nice but the material felt waaay too heavy for how warm it is.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty gully. but i started buying supreme hats, and not wearing them for some reason so its like im just collecting them now, so i do not buy anymore hats

they dont get worn enough for the prices paid.

and since the old school polo came out thats all i will wear now. but that is more of a fall hat if u ask me.

other than the polo cap, my other one that gets plenty of rotation is the rammelelle for all the taggers out there, and the menace ii society

has anyone been looking at the strictlysupreme forum? there's a "show your collection" thread where they post pics of all their supreme gear. here's a gem - some dude framed his tees:

2.jpg

I had the same idea for my aNYthing x WTAPS tee that doesn`t fit. Don`t like how some of the tees there are wrinkled.

At LA the new camo side logos and Spurs snapbacks have allegedly come out, probably at NYC on Tuesday or something.

I don't even know what to make of that photoshoot :confused:

That college sweater looks pretty whack to. So much preppy stuff this season I wouldn't be suprised if the next footwear collabo is Supreme X Sperry.

forget it, band of outsiders reconstructed boat shoe for sperry has rendered any further collaborations unnecessary. and that's speaking from a generally anti-BoO perspective.

btw that second batch of bad brains sk8-hi pictures is from shoes master, flipped through it at kinokuniya.

i don't really get the BoO x Sperry hype. i'd much rather have 3 pairs of regular Sperry'; none of the BoO colors are that special.

i don't really get the BoO x Sperry hype. i'd much rather have 3 pairs of regular Sperry'; none of the BoO colors are that special.

yeah, it's only the reconstructed boat shoe that matters & i grant you it looks pretty stupid unless you're actually wearing it. but in that context (in person, being worn) it's pretty awesome. another casualty of the blog-centric marketing world i suppose. not unlike the supreme timberlands, come to think of it.

no they haven't, at least not in nyc. spurs snapbacks are apparently out in la, are you talking about there or nyc?

the kermit toy is so lame on so many different levels.... wow.

Uhm, yes they have. I saw it with my own eyes, i was there this am.

theyre $38 and the price tag refers to them as "western conference"

nyc

here's one for strictlysupreme and hypebeast to copy and paste w/o citing

supreme ny has:

ma1

jacquard polo

jacquard crew

utility vest( i think price was 148)

glen plaid camp cap all colors

alpine camp cap (no blk)

camo sidescript new era (2 variations of green/brown and one blue/blk scheme)

spurs snapback

nykings snapback

chambray/denim/whateverthehell prada logo new era

EDIT: also the crumb "fuck" truckers thanks for reminding deadwiz

i grabbed the glen plaid 5 panel. they cost more than the normal camp caps but normally i dont do the camp caps because when i wear em the top and sides get kind of floppy but these are extra sturdy so thats dope

Guess the hats came out later on in the day. Kinda sucks because I was thinking about picking up the Spurs one. Meh, if it's still there next week I might grab it.

Really don't like the M81 pattern camo new eras. Tricolors from last season were way better. Would be cool if they did Tiger (they had box caps) or splinter camo.

crash street has the Fuck baseball T's and truckers in, along with a few colors of the spurs cap I haven't seen yet. Guessing they dropped also.

\/\/\/

I'm pretty sure it's the same skate tool they've had the past few seasons. It's like 40 bucks iirc.