Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my web order today, fwiw the t-shirts are the same fit as the first batch.

also to fuel the rumor mill, a buddy of mine mentioned the cliver decks were featured in a new issue of some skate magazine - not sure if there were pictures but i think he said there's three of them.

lastly, if anyone needs a medium courvoisier joint hit me up via pm.

SupremexVon Dutch

No way, I'm backing that hat, for sure. It's on some Cardiel/Ed Templeton backwards, style shit - mesh-back caps were 90s skate before they were ever Von Dutch Hollywood bullshit. Just depends on if you rock it with your Dickies and flannel, or your Ed Hardy t and True Religions.

yeah it looks very alpha, so much nicer than this seasons, not a massive fan the current season ma-1

I'd still love to grab one of last seasons pilot jackets, wish I hadn't slept on them!!

Two questions:

Is anyone doing store pick ups now? and any idea when the Lolita tees are dropping?

thanks for the info r&s! wasnt sure when it was released, as i hadnt seen it before when i picked it up last year. The cut is dope, perfect xl. Has all the features of an alpha jacket, and the details are second to none. think it came in olive and black too, though the olive has a tonal tag.

yeah it looks very alpha, so much nicer than this seasons, not a massive fan the current season ma-1

I'd still love to grab one of last seasons pilot jackets, wish I hadn't slept on them!!

Two questions:

Is anyone doing store pick ups now? and any idea when the Lolita tees are dropping?

witts, try pming knugget. from what I last remembered he was doing pickups but I'm not sure on his fees.

anyone noticed kermit posters are goin for around $60 a pop on ebay? Just me or is that a bit much?

I wanted to go get a raindrop cap on my lunch break today, and much to my chagrin, there was a line about 25 people deep (some of those people being pre-pubescent with parents in tow).

People just love their colorful sneakers man!

Anyway, anyone know if there are even any more raindrop 5 panels out?

anyone know the current stock on the patchwork madras short sleeve button ups in LA? really feelin the purple colorway in large...