Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nyc - they had the crumb raglans in addition to the truckers + some new striped s/s crews (NOT the team striped crews). their racks are going to be pretty full for a while.

prada new eras actually look better than i thought but still a pretty chintzy & unnecessary idea imo. i thought the brown camo sidelogo looks better than last year's but yeah tiger camo would be pretty sweet. i went in there jonesing for the blue camo but it does look pretty crap.

ps - for you IT guys, websense has just categorized the hypebeast forums as "tasteless," guess you can't really argue with that.

New T's via Stay246

Amadeus one is the shit, rest are alright, better than first batch imo.

173515ov7.jpg

173592gd5.jpg

173607zz8.jpg

173634sd4.jpg

Stopped by today. New striped crews are pretty boring. Fuck Raglan in blue is sold out, same with the trucker cap. Rest of colors of the new hats are all in stock. Prices IIRC

prada new era-48

Trucker cap-28

Spurs-38

Camo-54

New T's via Stay246

Amadeus one is the shit, rest are alright, better than first batch imo.

Stopped by today. New striped crews are pretty boring. Fuck Raglan in blue is sold out, same with the trucker cap. Rest of colors of the new hats are all in stock. Prices IIRC

prada new era-48

Trucker cap-28

Spurs-38

Camo-54

You bastard I was gonna do the same thing, what a coincedence we are checking out the same thing. Agree on that Amadeus

according to the description "Don't touch my shit"

even though I don't like the design, if they do a Fuck the Police for the LAPD and NYPD it would be pretty rad.

yeah that'd be real rad when you get ass raped by the cops because of your gay ass shirt where you try to rep street cred you dont have. don't be an idiot without cops stickup kids from neighborhoods like mine would make life unbearable for kids like you.

yeah that'd be real rad when you get ass raped by the cops because of your gay ass shirt where you try to rep street cred you dont have. don't be an idiot without cops stickup kids from neighborhoods like mine would make life unbearable for kids like you.

I meant it simply that if they started personalizing T shirts for NY/LA like they do for New Era's it would be cool, calm down. My dads a fucking cop, I wouldn't be caught dead in that shirt.

t-shirts would have been just as good if they werent mirrored.

i dont see the purpose in that, so people can see it in their rear view mirror?

or look at your self in the mirror and tell yourself how bad you are.

So that it reads the right way when all the bedroom gangstars take their fit pic in the mirror.

you don't need to be a d-boy or a stick up kid to hate cops, especially in nyc.

Apparently it's a flip on a design already out there. Once they run out of hardcore bands I guess it's time to start digging into the Murder Dog archives

82447086oa7wy7.jpg

i'm sure you all know about the web shop updates yesterday - ftp shirt is ok, personally i'm more into them doing navy print on heather grey, it's such a good look. checkered ear flap new era is really dumb but love the embroidery shown on the flap.

everyone seems to hate the geometric 5 panel but the black ain't so bad. team crews are nice but the price point would be better as a polo (even with the added cost) than crewneck. i would guess that anything available as both would sell a lot better with a collar.

i'm sure you all know about the web shop updates yesterday - ftp shirt is ok, personally i'm more into them doing navy print on heather grey, it's such a good look. checkered ear flap new era is really dumb but love the embroidery shown on the flap. ...

Agree on all counts. The color ways for the ear flap new era are so nice, beige and olive especially. I really don't like the flaps though, they're not functional (summer ear muffs?) and screw with the fit of the hat. I like the white sport cap too.

Those plaid jackets are fucking hideous though.

None of this stuff was in the store yesterday, might stop in today to beat the weekend traffic.