Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool. Looks liked they're made of hemp? Dig the big label, but the only color I could see myself wearing is the green ones. More interested in the T-Shirt; that jacket looks more like a LS polo shirt.

1181257651ni7.jpg

\/\/\/ yup same graphic.

what sucks is the clown segment is gonna be all over this without a clue as to what bad brains is

i wouldn't be surprised if the hype dies down a bit for this one. the apparel looks like roadie gear and unless the vans are really limited they tend to stick around.

those sk8 his are tasty though. everything else is on some middle school shit again. what next,. def leppard? the smiths?

i wouldn't be surprised if the hype dies down a bit for this one. the apparel looks like roadie gear and unless the vans are really limited they tend to stick around.

Yea, if VansxNBHDxSupreme sits on the shelves for a couple weeks I'm sure these won't be gone for a while. They seem to always make a shit load of vans.

Another badbrains collab huh...termite z called that. ha. lots of collabs coming out of supreme as of late.

supreme is getting alot of coverage in complex too. This is the first Ive seen of this collab. surprisingly complex was also the first american mag to give good, dare I say "exclusive" pics & prices of the nbhd drop in detail. And not to soon after the jap mags either...

Supreme also had the dough to use kermit the frog.

How much you think those rights cost? Enough that jebbia/supreme had enough for? I know a multimillionaire could afford such things.

I must say...If rumors were/are true, Heads aren't doing a bad job of staying true to the brand if not raising the bar. Haters will hate, but the past few seasons were decent if not above avereage. And who was expecting crazy [ill] shit (fuck the naysayers, they just mad) like kermit the frog?

feel free to not respond. please.

[/rant\rambling]

How much you think those rights cost? Enough that jebbia/supreme had enough for? I know a multimillionaire could afford such things.

1) jebbia doesn't fund supreme's endeavors out of his own pocket. it's a business with operate costs just like any other. so the fact that he's a millionaire means nothing

2) why would the kermit photo be more than any other shot that the company would have to pay rights for? the fact that the kermit tee was the same price as the tyson tee and the tera tee, etc. points to the fact that supreme didn't have to pay the hensen family any more than they had to pay tyson, PE, or tera

what sucks is the clown segment is gonna be all over this without a clue as to what bad brains is

Half the kids with Miles Tees don't listen to Miles, the kids with Big L shirts don't know Big L, nobody with Kermit Tees gives a shit about Kermit.

I like Supreme when they pay homage to shit that I love, like the Show and AG shirt or the Stax logo. I hope the hype peaks with the kermit and polo shit so I can get some of the Bad Brains shit without serious gouging.

2) why would the kermit photo be more than any other shot that the company would have to pay rights for? the fact that the kermit tee was the same price as the tyson tee and the tera tee, etc. points to the fact that supreme didn't have to pay the hensen family any more than they had to pay tyson, PE, or tera

Nah, I would be willing to bet that the rights to use the most recognizable character of a franchise as well known as the Muppets cost a lot more than the rights to a washed up, broke-as-a-bum boxer or a hip hop group 15 years past it's prime.

this was just discussed like three pages ago. they're legit. except now i'm annoywed b/c they started selling their own shitty line

but thanks, b/c i followed your link and noticed that resellers have the web belts stocked. anyone notice if they're in ny yet?

i got no beef with framed tees.. i think i even remember seeing urbanoutfitters selling frames just for that purpose. i think it's a good idea if you got a favorite tee you no longer fit in..

just got the web belt in navy, but it fit too long..so if anyone has the small-med size and wants to trade, lemme know.