Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there are any long sleeves left at all man.

yeah i figured, oh well my fault for sleeping on that. If anyone comes across a teal/yellow one hit me up please.

needs more Supreme X JNCO

Haha i was gonna post that then i saw that you beat me to it. Haha fucking raver pants.

supreme seriously needs to bust some casual shoes again although the prospect of them doing something w/visvim doesn't sound too appealing to be honest...visvim's just not old and crusty and legit enough...nothing against them, they just don't really fit w/supreme's vibe. maybe it'll be good tho, who knows...

first thing that comes to mind for this collab is polo-style cookie boots w/the strap/buckle haha

There will never be a collaborative effort between Supreme and Visvim. For that reason and because of the above is why they shouldnt be rocked in unison. They should be worn in seperate contexts if you want to appreciate both.

btw as soon as a Preme x Visvim collab IS announced, I`ll go ahead and eat my headminder.

today

Milspex would not approveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek:

just got duped on ebay for a fake gonz new era i got n it was like i had that mlb tag on the back im like wtf they dont got this shit.

so i look online it looks like it could be decent, then i look at the dudes other selling he is selling "PINK SUPREME BOX CAP NEW ERAS" Pink Supreme box cap new eras!?? wtf its the fakes that are killing the market of supreme hat resale. i couldnt even sell my supreme wool blend grey n black NY logo 1/4 mint the other day for 35.

so i told the dude im like yo your gonna give me my money back, my shipping back, and my reshipping back or else im gonna shut down his ebay store.

and wut.

alot of heads on this site seem a little too preoccupied with the idea of "what would Milspex think?"

it's time to start forming our own opinions, kids....

as for not mixing Supreme and Visvim, they share many common inspirations for their basics.

yes, i know there are quality and price differences.

and what's the big difference between a Supreme Pilot's Jacket and the Visvim Nomad?

NOT MUCH

or the Supreme Leather Bomber and the Elemendorf Jacket by Visvim?

NOT MUCH

or the Supreme Flight Jacket and Visvim Insulator Jacket?

NOT MUCH

or the Supreme Coaches Jacket and the Visvim Ketchikan?

NOT MUCH

(and dont start me on how a peacoat is a peacoat)

i could go on...

(here comes the tsunami of neg rep....)

alot of heads on this site seem a little too preoccupied with the idea of "what would Milspex think?"

it's time to start forming our own opinions, kids....

a lot of heads on this site seem to have no sense of humor...

supreme seriously needs to bust some casual shoes again although the prospect of them doing something w/visvim doesn't sound too appealing to be honest...visvim's just not old and crusty and legit enough...nothing against them, they just don't really fit w/supreme's vibe. maybe it'll be good tho, who knows...

supremexvisvim ftb? $1000.00 pricetag.