Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't realize these were coming out..

DSC04744.jpg

these are seriously the most horrid. and made in china is even better.

why does supreme even make a small when all you kiddies who normally wear small are having to step up to a medium because it fits better? why is xl the new large? people are so freaking tiny.

luckily old supreme is timeless and fits. and at least my visa bills don't show supreme every month on them anymore.

saw the backpack in the flesh @ hideout yesterday I was very tempted to cop but ive not long had my 23rd.. damn i should have held out!

not really feeling much else, the striped field jacket is nice in black and the field jack is dope but I wasn't prepared to pay the prices Hideout are asking nor do I need anymore jackets...

would anyone know where to get a supreme ash tray from?

yeah, the blue ma-1 has orange lining. color is more what we used to call in the 80s "electric blue" than royal. the only problem with it is that it's such a strong color you're pretty restricted on what you can wear with it, but otoh who needs another black jacket and i never liked that milspec ma-1 olive.

i have to eat my words on this one, even without the military detailings it's by far the best outerwear so far and maybe since the harrington last s/s. fwiw i went with my normal size tho if you like things a little longer you may want to size up.

nice 1 dead wizard, jacket is dope. how tall are you btw? and do you know if the blue one as the orange lining or not?

I'm 5'8 175 pounds.

Stay246 has some new hats up...side logo camo joints different than last falls, fuck'em snapbacks and spurs snapbacks. Guess they're dropping sooner than later.

Kind of happy supreme is putting out so many snapbacks this season. I was getting sick of new era's inconsistent sizing and box caps trapezoidal proportions, not to mention the better prices.

168187fk1.jpg

168187fk1.e90cee5405.jpg

168194bb8.jpg

168243ja7.jpg

169432nv1.jpg

168201sn4.jpg