Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Self edge package arrived today :D

pair of IH 301s 19oz overdyed and a pair of imperial shearers. sweet present, even if it was the day after my bday...

--

corrected

so I went to pick up the package from the post office after I finished work at 4:15. drove like an idiot to make it on time given it closes at 4:30. the package only has the shearers in there :confused:

so I remain, as yet un-initiated into the IH owners club :(

whoa.. those are cheap and basically new looking

if i was not so far along with my busters i'd strongly consider buying your size 32.. i think i accidentally sized up one with mine.. but i don't hate my looser fit..

good luck with the sale!

my waist measures out to 32"

and i bought a tagged size 33 because the waist measured to 32"

is that considered TTS or sizing +1 in the case of the IHXB01 ?

you're probably correct.. well, whatever i did was right in the first place.

whenever i am not wearing my busters i always think of them being too large.

but in reality, they fit me perfectly! maybe i'd wish the back rise to be lower..

but beats has her reasons for the measurements being what they are.

they are designed / perfect for biking in & working in !

my love for these jeans grow daily

thank you beatle.. seriously

How about that left back pocket?

Yay! Let's rehash the phone fades saga again! Seriously, think about it, $$$ phone and your sitting on it all day? Oh, you can take it out, then what, you leave it somewhere... Or you could put it in your front pocket and leave it there all day! Why to people care? Oh that's right, the SuFu Fashion Police are out! Where the fuck are the Sufu Anti Wallet Fade Gang? I'd love to see both meet sometime in a dark alley and see what happens...

His jeans look dope! +rep

^whoa, whoa, whoa... calm down there buddy. I agree it can get pretty ridiculous but then again if you like it why should you care what other people think?

Anyways, on a side note my 666OD @ approximately ~3.5-4 weeks. It was a good day to take these pictures since it was overcast and no rain.

6137139437_81c644c9b7_z.jpg

6137205053_a9252e79c4_z.jpg

6137757202_2e928fe66e_z.jpg

Yay! Let's rehash the phone fades saga again! Seriously, think about it, $$$ phone and your sitting on it all day? Oh, you can take it out, then what, you leave it somewhere... Or you could put it in your front pocket and leave it there all day! Why to people care? Oh that's right, the SuFu Fashion Police are out! Where the fuck are the Sufu Anti Wallet Fade Gang? I'd love to see both meet sometime in a dark alley and see what happens...

His jeans look dope! +rep

Agreed jeans to look dope.

Sorry if I offended you, it was just a suggestion because he said he doesn't know where else to put it...

I personally find it uncomfortable to have my phone in my front pocket (actually I find it uncomfortable to have anything in my front pocket) and tend to utilized the back left pocket. Thankfully I've yet to leave a phone anywhere..