Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I think this helps a lot...Thanks for this great service simon!

So these have stretched almost an inch after only 3days of wear...nice!

Since my perfect Buster size is a 36 and i have no slim thighs i wanted to go for a tagged 38 in the 666Sod cuz i def.need those 12.5" even if the waist could be a bit loose on'em after some days of wear and loosing some lbs!

What would you say?

I wouldnt wear jeans that were anything more than an inch bigger than my waist size. You dont want a bad fitting jean. The thighs will stretch but yea, if you have jeans that measure 12.5" in the thigh and you know thats the width you need then go for it! What made me get the tagged 33 instead of the 32 is the slight bit of extra thigh room. My size 32 9301 had a thigh measurement of 11.3 and my tagged 29 301s measures 10.5. The half inch difference it makes truly matters. The problem with insufficient thigh room is that your pants fit reaaaaal snug in an area that deserves to be roomy and breathe. Although my 301s fit extremely snug on me i decided i didnt want that anymore. The sz33 was a smart choice because im more comfortable with these jeans than i would have been with a 32. Im definitely glad i sized up. (keep in mind though my jeans havent stretched out a lotttttt yet so the waist is perfect for me. Maybe in 2 weeks my pants will stretch out tooo much and i'll hate'em. As of now though im glad i sized up.

I am wearing Clarks beeswax desert boots in the first fit pic haha

simon - everything should be fine with the 666Sod in tagged 38" cuz they measure 35" after the od and yeah, my samurais are now fully stretched at 36" so since i'm about to loose some weight again, they should fit nice and comfy as well...

Your jeans will stretch

5354291695_650aa03db1_z.jpg

WE WANT MORE! :rolleyes:

Just saw this on the IH-forum and asked me the same questions: :)

Anyone out there with some 666Sod tagged 38 fit pics?

Would be nice if you could describe the feel of the initial fit and how they fit now and what did the waist stretch to from a 35.1"?

Or some with a IHxB01 tagged 36 fit pics + all the measurements (raw / worn) ?

Thx in advance

Thanks in adance

So i paid for my first pair of Iron Heart's today, the beatle busters. Unfortunately it seems I was inbetween sizes, the infamous size 35...the 34 was tight in the thighs and top block, the 36 was loose in the thighs and fit perfectly in the waist, although I had some pretty noticeable flare on the sides of the thigh, I hope i made the right decision with the size 34.....:(

I'm unsure if I should get the 301s-bk or the 666s-OD. From the fit pics the 666 doesnt seem slim enough from the knee down for me.

I wear a size 36 in Iron Heart jeans. I have the 301, 9301 and the 7301. I love the fit on these jeans but the upper block does stretch out over time. The tighter upper block fit of the 666 sounds like a good option if you have this same issue. My 7301's which I purchased over Christmas now measure 38.2 in the waist. The initial measurement was 36.5. So in three weeks they have already stretched 1.7 inches. Either way you can't beat the denim or detailing on Iron Heart jeans.

IRON HEART 7301'S / SIZE 36

73011.jpg

73012.jpg

Any comparison of the thigh-measurements mate?

If I measure to the center seam they measure 12.5 which is what Self Edge lists on their site for a thigh measurement on a size 36 IH 7301. If I measure the total distance as described on the Iron Heart site I measure just over 13 inches. I do not find the thigh's tight on the 7301's. I have the Flat Head SE05BSP in an 36 and a pair of Ande Whall Slackers in a 36 and both those have a tighter thigh fit compared to the Iron Heart 301 series fit. Hope this helps.