Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^true that...

important for me is to know the waist-/thigh-measurements after some days/weeks of wear on a tagged w34...

so if someone could help would be awesome...

thx in advance!

If it helps you: my 634 stretched not much, probably about 0,5". If you don't buy them super tight, they will most likely not stretch more than that. From what I read, +1" stretch is common/realistic, not more.

now how come when evilcrayon wears a 634s his look perfect, and when i try 'em on they look like clown pants? deep mysteries of the universe.

IF YOU ARE 6'3 AND SKINNY MOST JEANS LOOK GOOD ON YOU

i am yelling

ThinFinn: I am really interested in what you find out about this. At about 6'4" and 200lbs my TTS is 34, and I wear jeans lower on my hips at about 35.5 give or take. I am hoping that I can get into 34 OD Busters when they drop, but I am skeptical if they have the same measurements as the indigo's. Please keep us posted.

ThinFinn: I am really interested in what you find out about this. At about 6'4" and 200lbs my TTS is 34, and I wear jeans lower on my hips at about 35.5 give or take. I am hoping that I can get into 34 OD Busters when they drop, but I am skeptical if they have the same measurements as the indigo's. Please keep us posted.

Well still considering the right size for me!

And i'm almost in the same boat as you are, only that i'm 5'7" and about 185lbs (thanks christmas-time!)

who would have thought that buying a pair of jeans could be so damn hard! :cool:

Well still considering the right size for me!

And i'm almost in the same boat as you are, only that i'm 5'7" and about 185lbs (thanks christmas-time!)

who would have thought that buying a pair of jeans could be so damn hard! :cool:

Soooooooooooooooo...just lost my virginity by ordering MY FIRST IH ITEM,

some IHxB01 :D...

Now let's bring it on!

^yap 34...since it was the last size for the big guys :)

if they don't fit i'll have to exchange for 36 during early march, when the restock is coming in!

Kudos..seriously can't wait to see them on ur legs

me neither! but i think i def. need to loose that extra christmas-weight :P

I never thought my IHBX01s were gonna fit when I first put them on... I reckon they still have about 1/2" to stretch, which means they'll fit like butter in a couple of weeks... And I went TTS...

Summarized: be patient... They will stretch... I wore them 24/ 7 during the first week, btw...

I never thought my IHBX01s were gonna fit when I first put them on... I reckon they still have about 1/2" to stretch, which means they'll fit like butter in a couple of weeks... And I went TTS...

Summarized: be patient... They will stretch... I wore them 24/ 7 during the first week, btw...

so if i'm right then you went for a 32 waist, right?

i'm a tagged 34 in samurai,lvc and a tagged 32-33 in wh660...so the worst thing what can happen is that i have to exchange, so i'm cool with that!

beatle helped me out with sizing and giles measured the last 3 pairs of busters he had in stock...thx y'all!

beatle said that i should go for a tagged 34 cuz the 21oz denim will stretch quiet a bit and giles is now sending me the one which measured most in waist from the tagged 34s...

now all i can do is to wait and hope :D

I just ordered my pair of the 666S in overdye. Sized up to 33. Actual waist size is 32 but i wanted a bit more room in the thighs and a higher rise. I tried on a pair of 301S that i have that measure 33" and a pair that measure 32". The 32 fit perfectly but the 33" felt nice and relaxed. Roomy yet not falling off. Probz wear a belt.

Fit pics when the jeans arrive! I can't waiiitttt

i dont know why i am re-bringing this up, but bobby (Evilcrayon) is like 6'1" max. and its because of his general build that the jeans are very flattering on him. broader shoulders tapering down to his danner boots. umm, no homo.

so this is answering the question as to why the jeans look perfect on him. not to mention that because he is a local to sesf he can try on any size prior to purchasing.