Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

How you liking these? I'm thinking these may be my next pair of denim if I decide to splurge.

I like them, haven't been wearing them as much as I want to because I also have my contest pair of PBJs to wear but these are still really nice. They felt a bit awkward in the top block at first but thats probably because of the weight. They've since settled down nicely. They also seems to fade pretty damn quick. 

This are hardcore news

They deserve an eternal life and are in best hands by Giles

👖💪â˜ï¸

swiss-jeansfreak, my old 666's are actually en route to Iron Heart UK HQ in Gosport to be displayed permanently. I'm pretty stoked :)

I like them, haven't been wearing them as much as I want to because I also have my contest pair of PBJs to wear but these are still really nice. They felt a bit awkward in the top block at first but thats probably because of the weight. They've since settled down nicely. They also seems to fade pretty damn quick.

Gotcha gotcha. I've never owned a pair of 301 cut from IH, but I have owned 634 and have 666 as well. I'm thinking if I get a pair it'll be a 30, did you go tts?

Gotcha gotcha. I've never owned a pair of 301 cut from IH, but I have owned 634 and have 666 as well. I'm thinking if I get a pair it'll be a 30, did you go tts?

Pretty much, have around a 36.5-37 inch waist and these were 37.5 pre soak. 

How you liking these? I'm thinking these may be my next pair of denim if I decide to splurge.

if you need a size 36 buy mine off of me. 

Could anyone speak to the fit of the 18oz buster vs a Sam 710xx? The measurements look perfect for me on paper but none of the 3 sizes I tried on at SE fit. Is that version they carry sized different than ironheart UK?

Nope, the jeans you tried on are the same ones sold at IHUK.

Could anyone speak to the fit of the 18oz buster vs a Sam 710xx? The measurements look perfect for me on paper but none of the 3 sizes I tried on at SE fit. Is that version they carry sized different than ironheart UK?

They are somewhat similar, however (from the measurements) the 710 should have wider thighs, a bit more taper and slightly less rear rsíse. But I think the 710s were a certain inspirtaion for the BB cut.

I have the 21oz Beatle Busters and the 19oz 710's. They have a very similar fit except that the Beatle Busters have a noticeably higher rise and a smaller waist measurement than the 710's in the same size. I love them both, but because of the rise and waist measurement, the 710's fit me better. I keep waiting for Iron Heart to make a cut like the Beatle Buster with an inch lower rise and an inch wider waist measurement, because that would be the perfect IH cut IMHO. Not holding my breath though since they already have so many cuts.

Speaking of prices, I read in the Wall Street Journal that the Yen is at a 7 year low against the US dollar. That's good if you earn dollars and buy IH items priced in Yen.

I checked Global Rakuten to see how that Yen weakness affects prices. For example,  IH-666-XHS are down to $284 at current exchange rates. 666S-L 19 oz are down to $208. 

I've never seen prices that low in years of watching...tempted to buy something I don't really need, just because it feels like bargain shopping.

Edited by sta991

Wow what a great raw denim evolution seen here!!!!!

'55-uhr's at work. somehow my new SG belt managed to sneak into the picture :Pimagejpg1_zps7ae399cd.jpg

I just have to bring them back as a hardcore sample of showing strong patina on them.!!!! Are they really retired now?

Speaking of prices, I read in the Wall Street Journal that the Yen is at a 7 year low against the US dollar. That's good if you earn dollars and buy IH items priced in Yen.

I checked Global Rakuten to see how that Yen weakness affects prices. For example,  IH-666-XHS are down to $284 at current exchange rates. 666S-L 19 oz are down to $208. 

I've never seen prices that low in years of watching...tempted to buy something I don't really need, just because it feels like bargain shopping.

love the 666L, just a bummer the sizes are all too small

Those are my 1955-uhr's. They're still being worn daily to work.

Wow this sounds so hardcore.

Together with Canders or dingo or yo_mi and other hardcore raw denim trasher you should join the last man standing contest and wear them to hell for another 2 years!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261624062346?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If shame ever existed this post wouldn't have heard of it, If you offer me $325 they are yours.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261624062346?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If shame ever existed this post wouldn't have heard of it, If you offer me $325 they are yours.

I'd try and put these up for sale on r/rawdenim The weekly buy/sell/trade thread is tomorrow. Stuff I post on there seems to end up selling much quicker than on here. I guarantee you'll have at least a few people interested.

yeah I tried hard line 350 and then after half way I turned on the OBO option. Going to give it another crack on the b/s/t thread tomorrow and then start bringing it down a little until someone snaps them up