Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

You've got to be a man to tame 25oz...Licorice Noose after his first full day in Mega Beatle Busters. #ironheart #ironheartarmy

source: ironheartdenim's instagram

Hey guys im looking at a pair of IH 634s on rakuten, wondering if it's worthwhile getting them off here rather than selfedge ( half price ) and how is sizing with these? I wear 31 nudie / 33flathead, thanks in advance.

i like to buy in-store if i don't know my size (and i usually end up trying on a lot of things and occasionally choose something I didn't expect to like);

that said, if you can buy from a reputable seller on rakuten they will be shipping you the same product. there is arguably more risk with rakuten as the seller may not be fluent in english, may be hard to get ahold of, there is a greater chance the package will be lost in shipping, you may need to pay fees associated with it being shipped from japan, etc. many of these issues can be mitigated by buying from a reputable rakuten seller.

i'm not familiar with nudie sizing, but will say that I am a 31 in 3009 and 3001, 32 in se05bsp, and 30 in 634s

maybe go to self edge, try on a bunch of pairs including 634s, purchase a pair from SE that you can't find on rakuten, then buy your 634s size on rakuten at a later date..best of both worlds ;)

Edited by ironheartfan123

Hey guys im looking at a pair of IH 634s on rakuten, wondering if it's worthwhile getting them off here rather than selfedge ( half price ) and how is sizing with these? I wear 31 nudie / 33flathead, thanks in advance.

I cant really knock your hustle trying to get jeans cheaper. However, I generally would support Self Edge over saving money for a few reasons. Im a bit old school tho and they are local. They also have never failed to impress me with their kindness and knowledge. that said, why are the Rakuten IH's so cheap? Also, if something goes wrong, shipping or product, are you willing to deal and pay for the hassle that it takes to resolve the situation?

Edited by garden gnomes in space

ive bought from selfedge before, i live in australia so trying them on isnt an option and there 1/2 the price of selfedge.. I can buy 634s and a IH belt and still have $100 in my pocket.. and all that going threw a proxi. im just wondering if any1 on here has done this before and did it work out well? also how do i size on them TTS? or down one? 33flathead / 31nudie thanks peoples!!

ive bought from selfedge before, i live in australia so trying them on isnt an option and there 1/2 the price of selfedge.. I can buy 634s and a IH belt and still have $100 in my pocket.. and all that going threw a proxi. im just wondering if any1 on here has done this before and did it work out well? also how do i size on them TTS? or down one? 33flathead / 31nudie thanks peoples!!

Id go true to size. The 21 oz denim stretches in the waist, so only size down 1 if your thighs can fit the sized down size.

I cant offer any insight on the Rakuten thing as I have never done it. People seem to have great exp with SutoCorp as a proxy though.