Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest Methimphibian

Got this as a hand down from my pop who's finally upgrading, it's film.

not really a purchase but I guess more like a recent pick up~

P1343.jpg

oh boo hoo. sorry he isnt a chump making 48 grand a year at 30 yrs old. sorry he has some earning potential. oh yea and sorry he dresses better than you

grow up milspex.

48-60,000 a year (depending on the month) in the bank after tax ain`t bad. And its all mine, not mooched from others.

Oh yeah and I got self respect.

Kill me when I start dressing like SuperBobo

48-60,000 a year (depending on the month) in the bank after tax ain`t bad. And its all mine, not mooched from others.

for a second i thought you were talking yen....i was like...thats one piece of w)taps cluthins

and how old is bobo? i was helped by my parents when i was in school too, though i did have a job for spending money....

this is kinda unexpected, since I actually have some respect for you and the way you dress, and I for some reason thought it was mutual.

yes, im a student. I have a shit load of student loans. I do however really enjoy educating myself, and I expect it will pay off in the future aswell.

Oh yeah and I got self respect.

Kill me when I start dressing like SuperBobo