Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I actually just took a trip up to NYC to see the pillows. Got back to Gainesville at like midnight last night.

Proxying scares me. I've never done it.

Edit: solid spring basics are what I was going for. I have an impressively small wardrobe and I needed to lay some groundwork to make it larger.

wax-1.gif

black waxed helmut lang from io.

he is beyond awesome and ships ffaasstt. fits like sex and feels like a bare-naked doll. wet and supple.

man wtf i've been looking for those forever... i stupidly sold mine 4 years ago. need 32.

edit: oh those aren't the heavier ones.

man wtf i've been looking for those forever... i stupidly sold mine 4 years ago. need 32.

edit: oh those aren't the heavier ones.

ive been on the hunt for one in my size (27) forever! and i just have to have these when i saw them on the market. great deal. now i want the hl oil-rigger jeans. the heavily stained ones. haven't seen one on the bay/auctions in years.

these jeans aren't too thin too. hopefully it'll be all right for the humid equatorial weather.

ive been on the hunt for one in my size (27) forever! and i just have to have these when i saw them on the market. great deal. now i want the hl oil-rigger jeans. the heavily stained ones. haven't seen one on the bay/auctions in years.

these jeans aren't too thin too. hopefully it'll be all right for the humid equatorial weather.

ha! i just found myself a pair :) thanks for posting these haha.