Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Unless your hiding your shit elsewhere you don't have everything you need.

You need an AMP.

You need a monitor speaker.

You need some decent headphones.

And you need some records.

HA.

Also turn your 1200s the right way up. Nothing pisses me off more than folks who set their 1200s the way you did pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

But then again you're just starting, or so it seems, so don't give up and for fucks sake please learn how to beat mix properly.

hiding them shitz. but i didn't know there was a *proper* way to lay out the turntables. maybe you can educate me on that. i can beatmatch and do basic thangs.

Unless your hiding your shit elsewhere you don't have everything you need.

You need an AMP.

You need a monitor speaker.

You need some decent headphones.

And you need some records.

HA.

Also turn your 1200s the right way up. Nothing pisses me off more than folks who set their 1200s the way you did pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

But then again you're just starting, or so it seems, so don't give up and for fucks sake please learn how to beat mix properly.

how about this:

DSC01005-vi.jpg

DSC00994-vi.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

hiding them shitz. but i didn't know there was a *proper* way to lay out the turntables. maybe you can educate me on that. i can beatmatch and do basic thangs.

you can setup your turntable a number of ways.

"traditional" - the way you have them setup. the normal setup for people that play records and beatmatch.

"battle style or hip hop style" - turn them so the pitch is on top. hip hop and scratch dj's do this because it's easier to manipulate the recs when scratching and beat juggling two records.

"L style" - that's the way i have mine setup. i don't beat juggle much, but i do scratch. and i scratch with my left hand, that's why i have the left turntable turned.

if you have a rane ttm56 or ttm57sl, you better learn how to scratch:)

bag could've easily been the cooles bag i ever had. alongside the ma+ accordion bag which i regret selling till this very moment. the bag will expand to whatever you put in, and the wire zipper closure is just amazing

i wear 10.5 in most shoes (like DUNKZ) and size 3 are pretty roomy.

so someone with a size 10.5-11 feet should be OK