Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I stared at the W+H's for about a million years before deciding that I would be happier eating food than having awesome boots.

Food is overrated. These boots are really fucking awesome.

I've had them on for a few hours now and that toe curl is almost gone.

edit:

ha, just saw freecat came up with the same line as me. Credit goes to him since he posted first.

Cannot wait for the movie. I hope that it'll still include a "Last time on Arrest Development..."

Wait is the movie for sure? Like everyone signed on and is willing to do it or is it still just rumors? And Arrested Development > It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia > Most Comedies On Air Right Now (at least in America)

never never never never never

arrested development > everything

you'd have to be brain-dead to not like it.

arrested development isnt even in the top 10 best shows of the past 5 years, let alone best ever. And 6 Feet Under is a sappy melodrama for girls.

TheWire.jpg

rome.jpg

a_deadwood_poster.jpg

I've never heard of any of these shows, let alone actually seen them..

I've never heard of any of these shows, let alone actually seen them..

i see you as the god of denim. you sit in your denim palace on your denim chair just answering denim questions and denim prayers. you also have wings. made out of denim.

you're pretty much not allowed to know about anything but denim.

Beats, isn't there supposed to come a pair of overalls with that bandana and newspaper print? You might have been had...

(10)

Yap..seller on ebay sold all 3 items seperately - I got lucky and snatched the bandana..

:D

Just got season 4 of the X-Files the other day...I forgot how great Duchovny was in this show.

Arrested development is on every day here...other than the simpsons though it's the only good show on the channel