Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

the funny thing, is that superbobo doesn't really spend that much money on clothes from what i see and instead does thrift pick-ups etc and sporadically buys good quality durable clothes like LVC and Redwing, i don't get where this hate is coming from.

on the other hand, milspex spends a shitload of money to look like a person that he could never be(Military) and literally lives in the past spending even more money on pointless gadgets and electronics that are outdated for at least 10 years. i am sure superbobo spend less money on his clothes than you do on solely neo-geo games ,gigantic backpacks and portable cd-players that have the weight of a brick and resemble one.

DSCF0397.jpg

Some interesting samples. Daybreaks from the Junya inspired Nike line (without the Junya pricetag). I know they're two different colors...although the more I wear them the more red that bleeds onto the tan and I think eventually they'll be the same color.

Guest jmatsu
DSCF0397.jpg

Some interesting samples. Daybreaks from the Junya inspired Nike line (without the Junya pricetag). I know they're two different colors...although the more I wear them the more red that bleeds onto the tan and I think eventually they'll be the same color.

you don't know what you're talking about.

Definitely samples. They're the right size, have the stickers on the inside heel that are from the factory and the sticker on the box has sample and the item description.

I thought that Junya did a collaboration with Nike but they were a few hundred dollars (this pair). And then there was a vintage running line from Nike at which the price point was $80. I meant that these are from the latter, not the Junya line. Correct me if I'm wrong though...

Definitely samples. They're the right size, have the stickers on the inside heel that are from the factory and the sticker on the box has sample and the item description.

I thought that Junya did a collaboration with Nike but they were a few hundred dollars (this pair). And then there was a vintage running line from Nike at which the price point was $80. I meant that these are from the latter, not the Junya line. Correct me if I'm wrong though...

you are right.

re: daybreaks, saw those at the outlet sample sale... look nice.

milspex: y0 supremz0rzboi aka Soundbomber wannabe, buy some clothes that fits you instead of sizing up your supremeXnorthFacExw)Taps kaki shorts lol.

Maybe you should grow up and act like an adult?

SB Wannabe? I started the SuFu WAYWT thread before SoundBomber was even born bitch. And I dressed the same then as now.

last purchase:

2348933703_906d3c9bfd.jpg

Don't have them in hand but I've ordered:

Somet Slim Black w/ Black Selvedge 26W (measures 29")

2008 M3 Sedan in Alpine white with fox red leather and carbon leather trim w/ DCT, premium, tech, and cold weather packages, forged 19" wheels, and iPod adaptor - won't be here until late July / early August though =(

2008 M3 Sedan in Alpine white with fox red leather and carbon leather trim w/ DCT, premium, tech, and cold weather packages, forged 19" wheels, and iPod adaptor - won't be here until late July / early August though =(

OMG, pictures as soon as you get it pleaseee...great choice on the color too, esp with that interior