Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I love how the rear brake is photoshopped off the bike, but the friggin hood is still there, making it look retarded. Wow, you're EXTRA cool when you ride a fixie with 2 brakes, but then photoshop them off!

dummy brake hoods are pretty common, actually, cmyke. if you're riding with a front brake only and you're using a traditional road lever, having a dummy hood on the opposite side gives you a third option for hand placement (tops, drops and hoods). you'll also notice that there are no cable stops or guides leading to the rear brake boss, so it's unlikely the frame is even able to accommodate a rear brake w/o zip ties and tapping a hole in the frame...

27mw from cultizm. I've been wanting this shirt for quite a while now. Good thing I held out for a small and avoided the retarded shipping from aeroleather. Fits perfect. To my door in Oklahoma in about 1.5 days. Amazing!

photo0110vc8.jpg

27mw from cultizm. I've been wanting this shirt for quite a while now. Good thing I held out for a small and avoided the retarded shipping from aeroleather. Fits perfect. To my door in Oklahoma in about 1.5 days. Amazing!

photo0110vc8.jpg

Post pics of fit please!!

dummy brake hoods are pretty common, actually, cmyke. if you're riding with a front brake only and you're using a traditional road lever, having a dummy hood on the opposite side gives you a third option for hand placement (tops, drops and hoods). you'll also notice that there are no cable stops or guides leading to the rear brake boss, so it's unlikely the frame is even able to accommodate a rear brake w/o zip ties and tapping a hole in the frame...

Snuggle, I see a lot of bikes without any breaks at all and I always wondered how they stop. I think these bikes look really cool, but don't understand how they stop. Do people just use their feet against the tire or something? Sorry it may be a stupid question :confused:

Snuggle, I see a lot of bikes without any breaks at all and I always wondered how they stop. I think these bikes look really cool, but don't understand how they stop. Do people just use their feet against the tire or something? Sorry it may be a stupid question :confused:

Lastemp3ror - this wikipedia article should explain everything for you.

Lastemp3ror - this wikipedia article should explain everything for you.

Ah, I see how it works now. Thanks!

Poor cmyke. Granted I am a newbie when it comes to FG, I wouldn't have made such a damning accusation if I didn't' know what I was talking about.