Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^^i own the blue version of that button-up and think the quality is great . if you don't like it or don't think it's worth 100 why did you buy it?

liked the color scheme and couldnt be bothered to find another. the button placement is pretty poor i think in regards to the upper most few. loose threads all over the place.

So harsh. I did see a kid wearing a nearly identical H&M jacket at the klaxons show yesterday. He was the only one looking remotely raveishshshsh

KLAXONS IN WHAT TOWN? WHY ARE PEOPLE ALREADY JUMPING ON MY BANDWAGON AND BUYING THAT JACKET IN THE GREEN/BLUE/RED COLORWAY? I STOLE THAT SHIT FROM THEIR STOCKROOM- I STOLE IT FROM THEIR STOCKROOOOOOOOOM.

god, i thought i had at least a week before it hit the sales floor.

P.S. entrust- thank you for buying the boring black/white jacket and thus, preserving my cool. fuck your polo.

maybe the the rainbow colors are flashed induced, but these look like shoes for little children.

haha now that you mentioned it, it reminds me of this book about a rainbow fish I read when I was a little kid.

Yea its the flash...its darker and only has a slight shine in reality.

prima - yeah, the shirt is good looking but a button fell off second time wearing it.. oh well. other than that, it's a nice shirt, good fit and all. wanted the white/turqoise l/s flannel but it wasn't available in a small in LA. If anyone in NY could hook me up with a small (assuming it's still available) i'de really appreciate it.

im graduating in a few weeks too, actually.

the stressful stage just came in a little early for me

as i have no plans for post-graduation.

This made me feel sad.

like homeboy went out and spent a couple bills on some shit that he thought was that hot fire, only to be told by the internets that it was shit.

this just made your peen longer

nice snuggle

how do you like your LGC belt?

whoa, bobo - your post count just hit 666... is this a trick question? ;)

i like the belt a lot. i'm using it with my wild turkey 101 buckle and he nailed the length perfectly. the hand-tooling is pretty sweet in person...