Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Dj_Flame: Congrats on the cdg jacket. Is it a homme plus? I love their jackets...

From last week:

Supporting my homeland's economy...

purchase001.jpg

purchase002.jpg

purchase003.jpg

This is my first pair of chucks... Do chucks have insane footbed like this? If so, I feel like ditching vans... or is this only available for $$$ special chucks

my love = maison martin margiela

purchase.jpg

where did u pick p those?

GR = Cool color dunks

QS = Really cool color dunks

HS = The absolute best I'll-suck-your-dick-for-these color dunks.

never owned any dunks before but i just got some blazers :P

Guest jmatsu
didsx2.jpg

These things cut the shit out of my feet when I first tried to break them in without socks on.

i really wanted these, but ended up getting the beige pig skin ones. in retrospect your purchase seems much better.

man, i remember buying Double Identity shoes for fifty bucks at the Vice boutique in NYC, and being the only dude in the universe with a pair, and wondering how they had a full size run of every model they stocked of such an awesome shoe. that one hot brunette that worked there for the longest time told me they had a really hard time selling them, and i think during the closing sale they dropped down to 30 bucks...

those were the days.

man, i remember buying Double Identity shoes for fifty bucks at the Vice boutique in NYC, and being the only dude in the universe with a pair, and wondering how they had a full size run of every model they stocked of such an awesome shoe. that one hot brunette that worked there for the longest time told me they had a really hard time selling them, and i think during the closing sale they dropped down to 30 bucks...

those were the days.

Yeah I know they were really cheap last season but by the time I had enough money to cash in, they were all gone :(

Dj_Flame: Congrats on the cdg jacket. Is it a homme plus? I love their jackets...

From last week:

Supporting my homeland's economy...

purchase001.jpg

purchase002.jpg

purchase003.jpg

This is my first pair of chucks... Do chucks have insane footbed like this? If so, I feel like ditching vans... or is this only available for $$$ special chucks

Congrats on the watanabe cons. I saw them on Rakuten for like 22K yen which is absolutely crazy. Hope you paid less.

I picked up these last week in Joyce HK for around us$100 (pic from a dude re-selling those on ebay). My second pair of cons in 15 years after b&w US made I bought in 1993.

watanabecons.jpg

Blazers shit all over those Double identity's. I don't understand the infatuation with those.

I personally don't like the sole on the blazers but I like the rest. It makes them look like a cheap pair of Airwalks from back in the day.

Are they running small?

Yes.

I have difficult feet though.

Plus I forgot about the whole syndicate insole shit. I am 11.5 in normal chukkas, 11 in the MJ sk8-hi's, and 11.5 in regular half cabs. I figured that would make me an 11.5 in these joints.

Not so. I need a half-size up.

I hope you accomodated for this better than I.

rira, how do the BC undies and boxers fit? Ive been thinking about getting a few.. they are like $25 a pop though so I gotta make sure they are up to par

man, that flathead bag is gonna have killer fades...made sure to soak it first to get the starch out and then dont wash for 6 months

You know what makes me happy about viewing this thread, getting to see the same pic time and time agan for somebody to ask where they can get something or say "nice". If the pic needs to be quoted for effect, great, if not, please save me from my stress induced heart attack.

Thank you,

somebody who does not have enough to worry about.