Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i dont know what QS is, not a hardcore shoe head just want a pair of all white mid to hi tennis shoes.

QS = Quickstrike. A quickstrike release is a type of release that Nike has in which there is a short amount of time between the info release of the shoe and the actual physical release to the public. So, the shoes often pretty much just show up unexpectedly, hence, quickstrike. Niketown over in SF should have these. I don't know what spots get quickstrike releases over there in NorCal.

Blazers aren't tennis shoes though; they're basketball shoes -- the first basketball shoes Nike ever offered, actually. But I guess you can use them for tennis?

QS = Quickstrike. A quickstrike release is a type of release that Nike has in which there is a short amount of time between the info release of the shoe and the actual physical release to the public. So, the shoes often pretty much just show up unexpectedly, hence, quickstrike. Niketown over in SF should have these. I don't know what spots get quickstrike releases over there in NorCal.

Blazers aren't tennis shoes though; they're basketball shoes -- the first basketball shoes Nike ever offered, actually. But I guess you can use them for tennis?

since you broke it down for me ill break it down for you. tennis shoes is regional talk for what they call in the east coast 'sneakers' or in england 'trainers' or in old people land 'gym shoes.' thanks everyone i got like 5 or 6 replies so thanks.

hey rirawan, i was actually looking at that same gravis suitcase, i love their bags.

any way you can take a pic of the inside as none of the sites i looked at have a pic of the inside. thanks

I have the same bag as well from almost 2 years ago. The bag unfolds in the middle and one side has two zippered compartments which can hold quite a bit of stuff (these compartments are also accessible from the outside of the bag on top. The opposite side has one big zippered compartment with a few bag/pockets on the side for small items. The bag is really basic on the inside, really just meant to throw your stuff in and go. It also comes with a wet/dry bag for wet clothing or other items.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i just...uhhh..."picked this up" on my lunchbreak. it's not acronym, but then again, i dont plan on travelling through time or deflecting lazers with it or anything. plus it was free, biaatch.

l_203994_s05_blk.jpg

Guest StuckOnStupid
Maybe he has one of those hyped up plasticbags with aluminium foil sleeve in it?

I heard Local Deli did a great collab, can't remember exactly....

that hasnt worked since like 93. Actually, i dont know anyone whos tried it since then....but be my guest.

Dj_Flame: Congrats on the cdg jacket. Is it a homme plus? I love their jackets...

From last week:

Supporting my homeland's economy...

purchase001.jpg

purchase002.jpg

purchase003.jpg

This is my first pair of chucks... Do chucks have insane footbed like this? If so, I feel like ditching vans... or is this only available for $$$ special chucks

my love = maison martin margiela

purchase.jpg