Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

saturday was the final vexed archive clearance so went up to see them off and pic up some pieces id seen when i was borrowing for a shoot.im finidin it hard to get half decent pics at min as my photo skills are balls and the lights crap in my flat.all seams are sealed its made from a material called superwax stain water and snag resistant,with a sprint knit lining,its a gem if i dont say so myself,the jumper is a wool cordura mix with a wrap around neck i was wearin it in a waywt post months back

these are fake!

what i always thought differently cause, well, the guy on indigo fan has a pair. http://www.indigofan.com/indigofan/labels/Evisu%200010.html

im sure you know more in your position, but still...

[edit]

i just noticed you posted this on indigo fan as well

Guest jmatsu
Fuck off! i don't shop at pac sun sorry

so you actually scoured the net, used aquisition resources, or ventured to various shopping malls to aquire this load of utterly repugnant crap? what a fucking waste of time and money.

weak.

it's still in the wraps :)

15 sec later

not anymore

one min later

very high quality paper with loads of interesting photos

There is a ~100 page section in the middle of the book which seems to be a collection of passages from various writings. Some of the featured names are: Jean Cocteau, Pier Paolo Pasolini, and Vladmir Nabokov.