Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I know two people who work in the fashion industry (pretty big names) that also have them. maybe it wasn't that hard to get them?

i want to start taking bets on who polishmike knows.

meet me in supertrash.

that is pretty awesome. i'm assuming the editor of the fashion section is prominent enough to have received one of the bearbricks, or knew someone who did?

Yeah, the woman is prominent enough to have received one herself. My gf is understandably very happy, she paid like $200 for it (which they're donating to charity).

dsc0wo2.jpg

2 linen blended t-shirts from Uniqlo. I also saw the Uniqlo x Halb stuff but it wasn't too impressive.

I picked that up yesterday in grey as you may have seen. Those shirts are awesome.

The Halb stuff was uninteresting and/or ugly except for the 3/4 sleeve henley with the extra long placket (it almost made it into a button cardigan) and the fucking light jacket that I fell in love with but was only left in XS and S.

what ARE those pants?
look like polos by the tag. i'd keep those!

grab some shorts... a lot of people have them this season. i grabbed some at j crew for $45

Funnily enough I picked up that very pair of RL shorts in Limeys today, they didn't have a size 30" :(

yep, theyre polo, AND size 30 rira, i love the cinchback, but if i can find some shorts for cheaper these things are getting returneddd.... unless you want them rira