CBM

Sorry, but it needs to be said.

お宅~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o

you should retake japanese 101

I think you meant otaku. お宅 means one's residence/home.

you should retake japanese 101

i just hit google translate and it says 'house' what is it supposed to be.

• This word can have a very negative meaning depending on the context in which it is used. In Japanese society its usage is widely understood to mean someone who is an anti-social maniac. But in the International anime community the word has evolved into a slang reference meaning obsessed fan. Serious devotees of anime and manga call themselves otaku.
    Context: He's an anime otaku.

I call myself "fuku-ota"

oh. I didn't realize that I typed house.

Haha, I just turned on japanese keyboard function (I have Vista) and typed otaku.

ははは

i wish that 我有时间学日文。

YO Joe!! USS Flagg... thats one big muthafookin' toy... easy to convert as a coffee table hehehehe....

Hey Spex, my crew are comming up your decks...to raise some hell! Gonna pop some flares and rock and roll Commando style!

f97c1li3.jpg

Your crew is on my side doofus. Unless Snake Eyes suddenly turned traitor (doubt it) then the only hell you`ll be raising is on Cobra Island.

Your crew is on my side doofus. Unless Snake Eyes suddenly turned traitor (doubt it) then the only hell you`ll be raising is on Cobra Island.

Hehehe Snake's said he was getting pretty juiced up after seenin' your W)taps gear and shit... gotta tell the homeboy to chill... Its all good.

supreme 'mesh' baseball T

suprememeshbballbj0.jpg

all sold out of the ss black/white constructeds... waiting on the restock.

that's like the only item from the S/S line that looks good

dont ruin a perfectly good pair of pants! they have alot of those seersuckers in shorts form..and for pretty cheap too.

where? i dont know shit about stuff like that, i just got the first pair i found, and they happened to be pants, might return them though

Gotta boast about this somewhere, my gf just got herself the 1000% Chanel Bearbrick for very very cheap!

who's dick/clit did she have to suck for one?

today:

P1000290.jpg

Uniqlo skinny fit grey jeans

Uniqlo linen shirt with military sleeve detail

thrifted In Charge tee

1000% chanels never went on sale, your girl must have good hook-ups or as onemancult stated the obvious second possibility. Nice-pick either way, pics?

She just got it today, she's been working at a fashion section of a national newspaper with the editor and she persuaded her to sell it to her.

She just got it today, she's been working at a fashion section of a national newspaper with the editor and she persuaded her to sell it to her.

that is pretty awesome. i'm assuming the editor of the fashion section is prominent enough to have received one of the bearbricks, or knew someone who did?

that is pretty awesome. i'm assuming the editor of the fashion section is prominent enough to have received one of the bearbricks, or knew someone who did?

I know two people who work in the fashion industry (pretty big names) that also have them. maybe it wasn't that hard to get them?