Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

it was completely random. I was roaming around the Howard St. area of North Chicago and saw some random shoe stores. I went in, saw them, jizzed in my pants, asked how much, and jizzed in my pants when the guy told me "30 bucks". The place is called J-Bees i think and they might have a few more sizes still like a 9. I was quite pleased to say the least.

I am really fiending to know how the fuck those Ape Maxs got in with all those tasteful other purchases.

hahaha, i knew i was goin to raise some eyebrows with those... i purchased 'em for novelty reasons.

Niiiiiiiiice, where'd you get it?

got the bag at the local authorized HP dealer in SIngapore!

hahaha, i knew i was goin to raise some eyebrows with those... i purchased 'em for novelty reasons.

totally get what you mean insidertrading....ive bought alot of shit over the years that i dont think i'll ever use/wear or use/wear very little off, but those items just caught my eye and i had to buy em.

insider trading, what are those visvims called? is that a new fbt release?

if im right its called the neon series or something...basically there are 3 fbts (black,brown, and sand) with bright colors soles (purple, red and yellow i believe)...