Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

sorry min, for next time

kix, yeah it is for sure... super stiff and really high quality.. It didnt occur to me, but since they hand stain it, I emailed Henry from LGC to see if it comes in unstained.. If thats the case I might pick up another and let it wear in and change color like a redmoon or something

---edit---

Email from Henry of LGC:

"If you want it unstained...it will be the color of an English mans ass.

If you want it that way... just ask for it in the comments window."

Damn, gotta love Henry with his hate towards unstained stuff.. this isnt the first instance.. haha

Y-3 GolfRuns

IMG_0389.jpg

These are a steal at my store right now. Truly beautiful italian construction and nice heavy leather. $149 down from $540 retail. There are sizes 8, 11, 12 left. Pm me

Y-3 GolfRuns

These are a steal at my store right now. Truly beautiful italian construction and nice heavy leather. $149 down from $540 retail. There are sizes 8, 11, 12 left. Pm me

I can see why they`re discounted that much.

They`re golf shoes dude.

thanks... yeah no shit... since it took a while to get the worrying had stopped like middle of last week... :) it was painful for my thumb to do the top 2 buttons at first, but now I can do them easily... unless they stretch out more than 1.5 inches, they should be the right size... Can't decide if I should cuff them or just let them stack, opinions??

you should hem them 2-3" and then wear them with a small cuff, or possibly not hem them and wear them with a double cuff. can't stack those.

holy shit! nice!

I hope so...I'll receive it next week from the AD in Japan. Have to say I've stared longingly at your BA Coax GMT for some time.

With the yen so weak as it is, I finally succumbed to my yearning for this watch.

Putting aside the 80's day-glo, that rucksack's straps looks extremely uncomfortable.

TEH SECRET

there's a couple used pairs floating around on yahoo auction for 12,000 yen-ish.

mine were brand new, shipped from the united states of a.

img0030jx2.jpg

Cloak BOOTS!!!!!!!! but fuck they are too big for me. If anyone has a pair of size 41/42 and would like to trade for a 44 let me know. Or else I'll just have to stuff 2 packets of tissue paper in the shoe before wearing 4 layers of socks everytime I wear these.

img0032ge6.jpg

Some books, and a hookah. My friend just told me that smoking a hookah is alot worse than cigs. Can anyone verify this?

Hmm... been thinking about this also. Hookah has less additives (unless you smoke Amer. Spirits) and such I think... but cigarettes have filters... Unless you are a chain-smoker, hookah might be worse because you smoke alot of it for like hours. I would also like to know a definitive answer.

DSC01817.JPG

warhol factory x levis

bought 3 pairs in 34x32...listing one pair on ebay right now

did you buy this at the outlet? anyway i got this as a gift and even the size 29's legs are too fucking huge.

Some books, and a hookah. My friend just told me that smoking a hookah is alot worse than cigs. Can anyone verify this?

negative, hookahs are not worse than cigs. cigs have tons and tons and tons of chemicals that make it unhealthy...theres a reason why cigs have filters. hookahs on the other hand, people usually smoke tobacco or alot of times herbal fruits which arent processed through tons of chemicals.